The Battle of Manhatten

This is going to be before she goes to Hogwarts for her 6th year :) Lets pretend they did not go to Egypt but Charlie and Bill are still here.

Amelia's POV

I had been with the Weasleys for a little while and I was happy here. Charlie and Bill were not here but they would be tonight. To say I was excited to see charlie would be and understatement. I was very stressed to see him again. I had changed in 2 years and so had he. We both had stopped owling each other after realizing we were to busy to continue. I had not heard from him in about a year.

Currently we all were sitting outside waiting for Bill and Charlie. We had talked about how the twins have owls and how Sirius Black had gotten out of azkaban which no one had ever done before so everyone was a little on the edge. The thought of Sirius was quickly forgotten as Bill popped up next to me and the twins. We all gave him hugs and he told us all about Egypt and the coolest things they had found there. Charlies job still sounded the best in my mind. I loved magical creatures. well ones that did not work for Kronos or Voldemort.

We all heard a popping noise and all thought it was Charlie. But I had heard that noise before and that was no good noise, that was no Charlie. I shoved Mr. Weasley behind me as he had started to walk to the noise or who we thought to be charlie.

" Guys that's not Charlie. That noise its not the noise you hear for a person. It's one I've only heard when monsters had ambushed me( lets just say they have different sounds and stuff or demigods can sound like that too). Get behind me now its not safe for all of you spells don't work on them." I all but yelled at the poor family. Prat face did not believe me and walked up to the noise. I pulled out my sword. Just then Percy the prat face can flying back with . . .  the Stolls?

" What in the name of Ares are you two dimbos doing here?" I yell at the boys before they could respond Prat face responded. " I'm good thanks for asking. and that is not Charlie." He then passed out." George Fred get your brother in the house with the rest of your family. NOW!" I yelled the last part when no one had moved. The whole red head clan started to go inside and I turned to the Stoll brothers.

" What happened in Mahnhatten? Why are you here?" I asked the boys

" Well you see the Titans and monsters and other demigods all started to attack and we all started fighting back. We were by a candy shop and then we were ambushed." Travis said still catching his breath and eating ambrosia. He must have been hurt badly.

" And we somehow ended up here. Amelia we were going to die something or someone brought us here and I think it was to get you. If we don't leave soon the monsters will be here and we will be in deep shit." Finished Conner. That's one reason I knew they were not lying. They were being very serious and Conner had cussed he rarely did that he only did it when he was being serious.

" Okay I'll go get some more swords for us seeing as you two lost yours. Then we need to even find out how you got here so we can get back. Or we can get Bill to appaerate us there." I say to them while running into the house.

When I get the swords and daggers from my trunk I run back downstairs with them. Don't do that because I dropped a sword right next to someones foot.

" Shit I'm so sorry" I tell the person while picking up the sword. I look up and see the person I haven't seen in two years. " Charlie Oh my gods hi I haven't seen you in a while. I missed you and would give you a hug but I have to go." I ran out the door before he could answer " See you soon!!" I yell from outside.

" Okay I got the swords lets fig-" I was cut off by monsters surrounding us." Welp the fights happening here boys" I say hanging then a sword and dagger each." Let's kick some monster ass." I say then we all run to fight the monsters around us.