four

once i've woken up, i make my bed before nipping to the closest shop that i know is open at this time.

i grab last minute toiletries as i realised my case was severely overweight with my full sized things.

as i pull my car back into its spot in the car park, i spot cal and harry getting out of their car at the same time.

"good god! feels surreal to see you two before 9am"

"cal needed pants," harry huffed as he slammed his door closed.

"they were all in the wash. i haven't done a wash in a few days, kill me," cal laughed, putting his hands up sarcastically.

"i actually can't deal with you sometimes" i laughed.

we went back to our separate flats before meeting again and setting off to meet the others at the airport.

"let's go baby!" jj shouted, running over to us before picking me up and spinning around.

i was way too tired to be shouting, but deep down i was just as excited as jj.

cal ended up joining harry and i last night which turned in to a mini marathon in harry's room. i got back to my flat at 1am and had to wake up at 5am. now just the wait to board the plane and nap the whole way there.

harry and i were now waiting for the others to go through and i took my camera out of my bag.

"what's this for eves?" harry asked as he looked up from his phone.

"i made a channel last night," i giggled as his expression turned in to a shocked one, "i don't know if ill post this but i thought i'd vlog the weekend and see how i feel."

"evie, this is amazing! you really should post it, then we can start doing videos together. what's your channel called?"

"it's just evie carter," i smiled, "your fan girls are sort of insane so i'm not sure"

"you'll be fine!" he says before snapping a pic of us together. he wrote 'go sub to evie! she might actually post unlike some of us' and posted it to his story.

i filmed a segment for the vlog with harry, him creating most of the content by telling jokes about the other boys whilst i explained what we had been doing.

i didn't know how i felt yet about posting, but i knew that with harry posting my account on his story would mean my subscribers would have gone up a significant amount.

i ended up in the middle of cal and ethan on the plane, and ended up falling asleep on ethan's shoulder in the first 10 minutes.

harry's pov

i finally turn around from watching the random netflix series i downloaded to watch on the plane. its shit but i have literally nothing else to do as simon and chip are next to me, both asleep.

i look to see if anyone else is awake and see ethan snap a picture of evie asleep on his shoulder, he shows it to cal who tries to keep his laugh in.

ethan was desperate to sit next to evie and even followed her around the terminal to ensure he got what he wanted. ever since evie joined our group, ethan was consistently trying to be close to her. i didn't mind obviously, evie is an amazing girl and it doesn't come as a surprise that everyone wants to be friends with her. but when he tries to embarrass me by telling her weird stories from when we first started youtube or tells her she should go to his instead of ours, i just find it questionable. i can tell his intentions aren't to be just friends and he needs to stay away because evie doesn't need a shit boyfriend like ethan.

he's my mate and all, but in no means is he good enough for eves.

i then spot ethan get up to go to the toilet, and then try to get cal's attention. he looks up from his phone and furrows his brows at me.

"can i have that seat?" i whisper.

"yeah, ethan can just sit in yours when he's back," cal smiles. i knew i could take advantage of how desperate cal is to get me and evie together. i've told him countless times it's not like that but he refuses to listen.

the hassle of me getting in the middle seat seemed to wake eve up, as she lifted her head from the window that ethan rested her on when he got up.

she insisted on the window seat to take a nice shot for her vlog and cal wanted the aisle seat so he could talk to the air hostess better when she came around with the trolley.

"hi," she smiled tiredly before resting her head on my shoulder.

i smiled back before tilting my head back and trying to get some sleep myself. cal ended up crashing in my bed and he is such a fucking loud snorer it's unbelievable. paired with only 3 hours sleep, you can imagine it hasn't been the best day.

"bog, that's my seat" ethan said as he flicked my forehead to wake me up.

"yeah, sorry mate. eve asked me to sit here" i lied, shrugging my shoulders as he nodded and sat in my previous space.

end of harry's pov

"yeah, sorry mate. eve asked me to sit here" i heard harry mutter, my eyes staying closed.

i knew that harry was lying, but i decided against calling him out. i love ethan, but i was starting to miss harry and felt much more comfortable with him next to me. i was worried ethan was getting annoyed with my head on his shoulder.

around an hour later, we landed and i recorded a segment for my video. tobi was on his tip toes trying to reach for his and jj's luggage, and the whole ordeal got chaotic in under 5 minutes.

"bro! ive got an extra bag, what do you mean it's not there?" jj stressed, not being able to move from his seat yet.

we got through the airport, and josh ordered us to all stand in the lobby so they could do the intro for the sidemen pub golf video that would be filmed tomorrow.

"hello! and welcome to sidemen pub golf.. in amsterdam!" josh said, turning the camera to us so we could cheer, "we have just arrived at our hotel and thought we would disclose the teams. red team will be jj, me and the lovely calfreezy,"

"i am going to absolutely carry these boys by the way," cal laughed. it was true, he could handle his drinks much better than jj and josh.

"green team is simon, vik and our very own behzinga" josh smiled as ethan flexed his biceps in to the camera.

"and lastly, blue team includes harry, evie and our special guest, the burnt chip,"

chip cringes at the name he made for himself when he was younger as all of the boys laugh.