thirteen

i smiled to the driver as i made my way to chips house for his dinner party. i wasn't expecting big things, as i had recorded cooking videos for chips channel before and he wasn't the best. however, it was always good entertainment and made a great video.

harry and i's conversation had gone much better than expected and i was excited for what was to come between us. i'm glad we didn't rush in to anything and were instead just giving it our best shot.

i thanked the uber driver before climbing out and making my way in. i was perfectly on time and not sure who was inside yet. proddy was already waiting, recording me as i knocked the door.

"chris' tiny legs are taking far too long to answer this door," i joked, knocking again, "it's not good to keep your guests waiting"

"he is taking a while," proddy chuckled.

"i'm breaking and entering," i huffed, opening the door and coming in myself.

"she's just let herself in" chris laughed in his costume from the other end of the hallway, gesturing to me walking in the door, "anyway, welcome to my halloween themed dinner party!"

"halloween in november? interesting decision," i teased as we walked through the hallway, "nice place."

the house was obviously rented for the video, as it was nothing like chris' house. it was empty, dimly lit and had fake cobwebs and warning banners all around.

"oh, thank you! my fucking god i had not seen that" chris put a hand on his head as he turned to the artwork on the wall, reading 'stop being poor' in a white font on a red canvas.

"can we catch that please?" i laughed, "that's what chrismd thinks of us poor folk. i grew up on a council estate and now i'm understanding why me and chris never got along well."

"no, no! this was furnished before i got here," he defended.

"that's vile that, chris. own the prejudice," i laughed as we made our way to the only room with the door open.

"this is my dining room!"

i walked in to find a very decorated room, full of halloween bits. the table had pumpkins and tall candles on, with ghosts and webs attached to the walls.

"oh, hello!" i smiled at chip as he sat alone at the table in a hospital gown.

"hello, where's your costume?"

"that's a very good question, chip!" i laughed, "christopher md, where is my costume?"

"it's on this seat here, uh- bride of chucky!"

"is there any reason for this one?" chip laughed and stared at chris.

"yeah, she's crazy" chris jokingly explained as chip pulled a shocked face.

"don't worry," i pointed as i took the costume, "this will affect your rating."

i went and changed upstairs into the costume which consisted of a white dress and black leather jacket. i laughed at my appearance in the mirror before walking in to the dining room to receive the same reaction i expected.

harry had now arrived and was wearing a mr incredible outfit.

"oh, that is tragic" i pointed and laughed at harry's depressed expression.

i took my seat opposite harry and couldn't hold my laugh in as he looked across at me, "i mean, yours isn't much better!"

"i will bring you all some cocky- t's in the next 10, 15, 20, 35 minutes maybe" chris stood at the end of the table with his hands together like a waiter.