six

it was harry's birthday today, four days before mine.

i had been up at 6am this morning, putting a banner across the boys door with balloons in the corners. cal and i had planned a lunch today, which harry would certainly not normally be awake for as it was at 12. we would wake harry up together at 8 before chilling until everyone came around.

"good morning calfreezy" i said, smiling through tired eyes as cal opened the door to me at 10 to 8.

"morning evie," he laughed, bringing a camera in to my face.

"of course this guy is vlogging today, he would have no content without his friends," i complained, walking through the flat.

"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" cal raised his eyebrow and looked in to the camera.

"cal! why isn't the fucking breakfast on you dickhead!"

"oh shit," cal burst out laughing, "it might have to be a mcdonald's ting you know"

"oh my god!" i put my head in my hands and tried to hold my laugh back.

at that, harry walked down the hallway and rubbed his eyes before looking up. he was just in his boxers, obviously not realising i was here.

"harry, upstairs brother" cal laughed standing in front of me to block the view.

"eve? what the fuck" harry groaned, walking back to his room.

"this is a shambles" i giggled, opening the mcdonald's app on my phone.

"yeah, double sausage and egg"

"i ain't buying you shit," i mumbled, laughing to myself.

"what are you two up to at 8 in the fucking morning," harry mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he took his seat on the sofa.

"so, someone was meant to start the breakfast before i came," i giggled, walking towards the boys, "but that fell through. we're getting mcdonald's"

"better than your cooking eve" harry smiled to himself as he scrolled through twitter waiting for a reaction.

"shut up! you literally al-" i protested, getting cut off by his hand on my mouth.

"too early."

"are you ready for your guests, harold?" i laughed, knowing that would shut him up after he'd been teasing mine and cals pathetic attempt at a birthday breakfast.

"guests? on my birthday?"

"yeah, its a surprise anyone wants to celebrate you, dickhead" cal laughed, picking up harry's rubbish as he slapped him on the forehead.

"well, i will have to go and get ready. see you in a jiffy"

"jiffeh" harry mocked my accent as i kicked his leg.

"bye," cal laughed.

"why the fuck does she need to get ready? who's coming?" i heard harry whisper as i went out of the door.

it was only ethan, lux, chris, chip, gee, will, mia, arthur and theo coming- pretty much who we would be with if we were to go for a meal and a few drinks anyway. but, it was funny to torture harry and play on his awkward ways.

all i did was curl my hair and apply light makeup as i knew realistically all we would be doing is having lunch with drinks in harry and cals flat. i would get properly ready later before harry's actual party.

i wore the outfit i picked out last night, which was blue straight leg jeans and a white corset style top. gee, mia and i had already debriefed and my outfit was on a similar level to theirs so i knew i wouldn't be over/under-dressed.