fourteen

"so now, i am making my menu for chips 'come dine with me' series, usually i would be doing actual work but i have been forced to pick up theo baker's job," i spoke to my vlog, "but, how amazing is this?"

i turned the camera around to reveal my laptop, open on my menu that I've been working on. i decided on an 'around the world' theme as i love travelling and its what i've become known for, as its the only time i will post on youtube and tik tok.

"a brie-lliant spread, global gnocchi and deserted cheesecake!" i read, proud of the puns i came up with, "you lot actually don't understand how hard it was to come up with a whole menu of stuff i could actually cook. pasta and cake is just about it and i'm gonna have to wing the charcuterie board" i laughed.

i stood up and walked over to get my black puffer coat and put my shoes on.

"right, so now i'm going to go to tesco to buy all the shit i need. chip better pay me back for this shit," i pointed, "it is his video!"

i made a list of cheeses, crackers, olives, salami and grapes for my starter. a few bags of gnocchi and 4 different sauces that come from different places around the world for my main and ingredients for a cheesecake for desert.

to be fair, my entertainment was shit but i was hoping my food would be alright.

i set up my camera in the car as i sung to my favourite playlist, making my way to tesco.

i spoke to my camera as i walked around, feeling slightly weird. i would find vlogging much easier if i had someone with me but talking to a camera alone got me many strange looks as i did my shopping.

"look who i just found!" i grinned as i turned the camera around, revealing ethan standing in the spice aisle, inspecting the ingredients.

i knew he didn't see me, so i slowly snook up on him before jumping out, "boo!"

"fuckin' hell!" he shouted, putting a hand on his chest when he realised it was me, "you alright?"

"yeah, just getting some stuff for chips video," i explained, "you?"

"just about recovered from your birthday," he laughed, "i hardly saw you that night. you looked amazing, did you have a good night?"

"yes, thank you!"

"i wish we could've done something for your birthday. maybe i can cook for you another time?" he asked, more confident than i'd ever seen him.

the only one in my mind was harry. i'd never known him to be the jealous type but i couldn't help but wonder how he would react to this. i'll make sure to tell him later.

"yeah, we'll see. i've gotta go anyways, see you!" i stutter awkwardly, leaving the situation as quickly as possible.

as i got out of my car when arriving home, i spotted harry walking towards his car.

"hello there," he grinned, bringing me in to a hug.

"hi," i replied, not moving my head from his chest.

"you okay?" he chuckled, clearly referencing the oddly long hug.

"i just missed you," i laughed before pulling away, "where are you off?"

"just out, i'll be back soon. will you be able to come round?"

"yeah, yeah. just message me," i smiled before walking off.

after dinner and a small nap later, i finally got the message from harry about coming round.

from; harold x
finishing up the stream in 10 x

"well, hello there evie" cal grinned as he spotted me come in the door.

"hey calfroozy" i laugh, kicking my shoes off and sitting beside him until harry finished his stream.

"how was your smooch?" he laughed as he watched me squirm at his words.

"shut up, shut up. please" i cringed at the thought of cal seeing harry and i, knowing he's the biggest wind up merchant.

"it's okay, it's okay. i'd do it too" cal shrugged.

harry strolled into the living room, sticking his lip out as he looked at cal's mischievous grin and my clearly uncomfortable state.

"erm- what is going on?" he laughed as he took a bottle of water from the coffee table.

"nothin', i'm going to my room cya lads" cal laughed as he waked away.

"is he being weird? cause i feel like he's being weird" harry pointed as he took a seat next to me.

"very."

"well, what have you been up to today, eves?" harry sighed as he turned over the shit tv cal was watching.

harry looked tired, his sunken eyes giving it away. recently, he had been working way more and even though it was paying off, it was clearly taking its toll.

"i just bought some stuff for the video tuesday, did a bit of work. i bumped in to ethan in tesco,"

"oh yeah?" he mumbled, turning to me.

"yeah, he erm- said we should've done something for my birthday and he wants to cook for me." i muttered, regretting telling him immediately after i saw his expression change.

"fucks sake, man," he huffed, throwing his head back, "he's pissing me off now. he saw how i got about you the other night and is still trying it! how many times is this going to happen before he fucks off?" he lashed out, sitting up.

"harry, i-"

"no, don't even think about sticking up for him. you said when he said something like that you would tell him straight."

"i'm sorry, i will. i didn't know what you would want me to say. i don't want to do anything like that with him, he's just my friend. it's not something you need to worry about, i swear," i say, beginning to whisper slightly when i notice he's calm.

i know harry was cheated on by his ex, katie. it happened in the year that i met him, just before we spoke for the first time. i caught harry at a bad place and luckily dragged him out of it. i know we only just started talking about taking things slow, but these problems this early on is the last thing i need.

harry was perfect to me and no one else could come close.

"yeah, you're right. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to have a go like that"

"that's okay" i smiled because it really was okay. i understood.

harry stared in my eyes before smashing our lips together, gripping my bum as he lifted me on to him. i snaked my arms around his neck as he kissed me deeper.

"you're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear before kissing me again, slower. his hands ran up and down my thighs as he broke the kiss.

"well this isn't taking it very slow," i giggled as he stared at me.

"yeah, i suppose i'm bad at this," he laughs, looking down and gesturing to the bulge that had grown.

"you fancy me this much?"

"and more" he smirks as he kisses me again.