ten

it was now two days after harry's birthday and we hadn't spoken. the day we were supposed to spend together yesterday obviously didn't happen and i don't expect anything to be said between us until my birthday party tomorrow.

mia was holding it at wills flat and insisted all i do is bring myself at 7pm. we had made a list together of all my closest people to invite as i didn't want a big party like harry's.

i was excited but since mine and harry's slight falling out i wasn't so sure how it was going to go. the last thing i want is an awkward night as everyone will be able to tell harry and i are acting different.

i was now slumped in the corner of my sofa, scrolling through twitter in my pyjamas before i got a knock at the door. i wasn't expecting any visitors- i certainly wouldn't invite anyone round whilst my duvet was on the sofa and dominos boxes from last night still scattered on the coffee table. usually, my flat would be much tidier but seeing as i'd been rotting in here for two days straight, nothing had been done. however, there was a shoot tomorrow for a sidemen video which would give me something to do.

i furrowed my brows before making my way to the door, squinting in the peephole as i realised it was harry. standing in his blue hoodie and black shorts, he looked around awkwardly waiting for an answer.

i sighed heavily before unlocking the door, swinging it open to reveal harry's surprised face.

"uh- hello," he smiled awkwardly, "can i come in?"

"yeah, yeah. of course," i chuckled, using my hand to gesture the messy living room.

harry picked up the duvet, sitting in it as he pushed boxes with his feet to rest them on the table whilst i locked the door and made my way over to my previous spot.

"you alright?" he asked, smiling at me as i lay down.

"i'm okay. you?"

"evie, i don't wanna do this," he huffed, turning to me after a long pause, "it's awkward and it's not like us, and uh- i miss you. a lot."

"it's been two days harry" i giggled at his sudden outburst.

"well, i know, but we haven't spoken at all. i'm sorry for what i said, eves. you know everyone loves you, the videos probably would've gone to shit by now if we didn't have you" he laughed.

"aw, you big cutie," i giggled, leaning over and ruffling his hair as i took a seat next to him, "i missed you too boggo"

he smiled and snapped a photo sending it to cal and writing, 'done it'

"done what?" i looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"i've been annoying him since we left the party, not knowing how to talk to you and whatever. he's been getting pretty pissed off to be fair," harry's cheeks went slightly pink, "but uh- he's the one that told me to barge in here. i was planning on a message"

"i'm glad you're here."