010

@Elara_fan.12373
okay so i was listening to all the songs on repeat, and i am putting some pieces together. Bad First Impressions is totally about Taylor. like 100%. lowkey though, i stan taylara. what are we calling that ship?

@wyatt.shows.up
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!
i went to the album launch, and
she talked about not having a
bonus track?? WHO IS IN A
BONUS TRACK? TAYLOR ALISON
SWIFT EVERYBODY!

@LipstickStains replying to @wyatt.shows.up
orrrr... listen to this! We don't
make up random accusations!
Elara is straight, and taylor
is too. We shouldn't be trying to
make these random theories

--------------------------------------------------

May 20th, 2023

Taylor was warming up her voice, walking in circles while playing Spotify. She decided a new warm up could be fun, so she was singing to Devotion while in the cleaning cart.

When she leaned back, she almost knocked the cart over, making her fall onto her butt. It would be a lot harder to perform with a broken tailbone.

The blonde picked her phone up off of the shelf she had installed in the cleaning cart and opened it up. She put her password in, which was a simple 1389. (against Tree's better judgement, who thought she should only use face ID for her safety.) She pulled up the livestream that Tessdear was streaming of the tour to see the crowd. They were all guessing what she was wearing.

Not realizing that she was still on her main account, she commented on the live.

@taylorswift
honestly guys I think she's wearing pink and blue today.

After sending it, she muttered out a few curse words, but laughed it off. The entire chat was filled with "MOTHER?!?" and "Taylor what are you doing here?" She stayed in the live a little longer to read all the reactions before moving to her text messages. She had a notification from Elara saying she got to the VIP tent and it was the biggest crowd yet.

The singer smiled. Elara had been wanting to come support her friend for a while, but Taylor kept pushing it off. It may or may not have been because she didn't want her to go to support her as a friend.

When the cart stopped, she got out of it and walked under the stage. Back there, she said hi to all of the dancers, giving them hugs and reassurance that they would do great.

Soon enough it was time to start. She heard the intro start playing, and she was bending down, hiding under the pink shells.

Meanwhile, Elara was screaming her head off for the blonde. She had seen the show a few times now, but it was always electric. Taylor was made to perform. She shined brighter than the sun.

While singing 'You Need to Calm Down,' Elara was extra loud. "Shade never made anybody less gay!" She screamed at her lungs, putting her hands up on command.

When they got to Lover, she could've sworn Taylor made eye contact with her. The blue in Taylor's eyes were indented into her brain after, making her lose focus from the show just to remind herself of the split second.

For surprise songs, Taylor played I think He Knows, along with Gorgeous. In her beautiful dress, Taylor for sure stared straight into Elara's eyes for a good ten seconds.

After that moment, Elara was in a daze she couldn't quite escape, and soon enough the concert was over.

OMG ITS TAYLOR EFFING SWIFT
i saw you todayyyy!!! wanna come
back to my hotel with me? I'm
going to be so bored by myself :(