004

Superstars Elara Fleur and Taylor Swift: New Best Friends? Or is it Something More?

The two singers have seen spotted multiple times this month. The first one was after the announcement of Devotion, Fleurs new album. They were spotted getting into a car together, seemingly very friendly.

(photo attached)

That wasn't just it, both girls followed each other on social media a few days ago. Elara posted on her account prior to going to Texas for her 'Eras Tour' show. Taylor commented on it about how she was excited to meet her again. Although Elara's reply is making fans speculate.

"well maybe i need to stay drunk so you have to save my life again ;)" was the reply Elara sent to the blonde. Taylor liked the comment. What's the winking face for, Fleur? We are all wondering. Is there some things about them we don't know? Elara was also seen in the VIP tent at the Eras Tour, singing all of the words. She defiantly looked like a mega swiftie!

.....read more

More Like This:

Is Taylor Swift in a Relationship with a girl?

The Eras Tour: Everything You Need To Know

Devotion the Album: Who is it About?

----------------

April 2nd, 2023

Elara was sitting at a table with Jennie, Taylor, and Tree. A cup of coffee in her hand, it was way too early to be having a meeting.

"So what are we going to do about this? The media makes it seem really convincing." Tree looked down at her stack of papers printed out of articles, comments, and posts.

"I don't know. It's not even true, I don't get why we have to do anything about it. No offense Taylor, but after only meeting you three times now, it's not even on my To-Do list." Elara took a small sip of her drink, wiping off the coffee from her lip.

Taylor shrugged. "None taken. Should we just hype up the 'besties' side of it? I mean, that's probably the easiest. We can post each other, using captions to talk about our friendship."

Jennie and Tree were both writing ideas down. Tree's was neatly written out on her phone, separated by theme and idea. Meanwhile, Jennie was just quickly scribbling down random thoughts onto a piece of notebook paper.

"Okay, crazy idea. So both of you guys are known for being sneaky with your fans, so what if this is all an act to hype up a bonus track on Elara's new album? That would explain the winking face." Jennie's brown hair was tied up in a bun that was starting to fall out. She blew a piece of her hair out of her face.

"Works with me. I mean it's been my dream to collab with you since I started writing music." Elara let out a small giggle. She was secretly praying Taylor would agree. She already had so many songs written throughout the years where there was a duet she imagined Taylor playing.

The blonde nodded and smiled at Elara. "Thanks! Anyway, sure! When does it need to be done?"

Jennie looked down at her notes and flipped through a few pages.

"We were planning on doing the double release at one AM, right? We could just add it onto there."

Taylors face lit up. "Double release? No way!" She squealed. "Sorry, I'm totally fangirling over here." She let out a small giggle and blushed out of embarrassment.

"Yep. It's called Act Two. We just need to have it done by about a week before the release. Is that too soon?"

Tree and Jennie both shook their heads. "No, your team definitely could do that."