014

@star.struck_for.elara
tell me why im just causally walking the streets of NY and i run into Elara eating a jar of pickles in front of McDonalds 😭

elaratell me why im just causally walking the streets of NY and i run into Elara eating a jar of pickles in front of McDonalds 😭

@elara.fleur
some days are just like that
lowkey though can you blame me?

@star.struck_for.elara
omg you commented on my post
actually crying right now

@in_a_getaway.car
don't blame her, love made her
crazy (love for pickles apparently)

@elara.fleur
OMG I WAS USED FOR A TAYLOR
SWIFT REFERENCE IM GOING TO CRY

@fangirl.hotties
aren't you guys like literally friends?

@elara.fleur
yes.. but i can still fangirl over
the music industry

@fleur.nilla.fan
help that's so random

@josh.the.crazy
honestly not surprised

@callthepoliceonme
she's using those pickles as practice ;)

@elara.fleur
WE WOO WE WOO 911 THATS WILD

@ava.7912
elara replying to creepy comments
about her was not on my bingo card

------------------------------------

June 1st, 2023

Taylor sat cross-legged on her bed, surrounded by the purring of Oliva next to her. The room was quiet, other than the occasional hum of her phone whole she scrolled through instagram. Her face, illuminated from the screen showed a mix of boredom and mild interest as she read through silly hashtags.

She lazily flicked her thumb up, passing through some photos when she came across one of her friend Elara. it was from a fan account, where Elara was sitting in front of McDonalds, eating straight out of a jar of pickles. Taylor laughed, and liked the photo. She kept scrolling, occasionally pausing to watch a clip or look at a picture.

Eventually she ended up down a rabbit hole of local crimes recently. She was on a page that showcased and spread information on different crimes that have happened. The profile picture was a pair of handcuffs next to a magnifying glass. it was a small account, probably ran by an eighth grader for a school project. The feed was filled with news articles, photos and videos of recent crime scenes, police reports, and updates on investigations.

While scrolling, she found a case she was particularly interested in. The reason she was interested wasn't because of the crime, but the person committing it. It seemed familiar, but she wasn't sure who it was.

She shrugged, realizing it was probably some type of deja vu from a post she had already saw, and stood up to go make breakfast. Benjamin followed, his eyes following anywhere Taylor went. She bent down and rubbed his back, where he started to purr.