011

@ElaraUpdatesDaily
Devotion has broken some insane records in just five days! here's what she's broken so far!

-Only artist to have one million units sold in the first week seven times (that's every album, guys!)

-Best-selling Album of 2023 (in only 28 hours)

-Most listened song in 2023 (Bad First Impressions, followed up with Devotion)

-500 million streams in a single day

And it hasn't even been a week! It's really a summer for the music girlies!

-

@Elara.Fan.13
not my two favorite artists carrying
the music industry in heels

@katelyn.rose
FOR REAL! it's literally mommy
and mother. And they're friends?!?!

@lucy.k.official
that's my bestie guys i'm so proud
i feel like her mother right now

@taylorswift
'mommy' we all say in unison

@in_a_getaway.car
MOTHER WHAT ARE YOU
DOING HERE? SHE'S IN ON
THE NICKNAMES FOR ELARA?
oh i was totally born in the
right century

----------------------------

may 22nd, 2023

Taylor was humming in front of her mirror, putting on some red lipstick. She popped her lips together, completing her makeup look. She stared at herself in the mirror, making sure she looked presentable. No, she was not going anywhere.

Although she was planning on calling her favorite brunette. Taylor sat down on the couch, making Meredith jump up from the other side and walk away. Taylor groaned, as she was hoping to get a cuddle from her eldest daughter.

"I literally feed you every day, and you won't let me love you!" Taylor shouts at the cat with a grunt. Meredith just meowed and continued running out of the room.

The blonde shook her head in amusement and pulled out her phone. She unlocked her phone and went to her contacts. She scrolled until she found Elara's contact. She laughed at the funny picture she had left as her profile picture, along with her funny name. It was a photo of her eating a pickle, and she looked as if she was in horrible pain. Elara hated pickles, but Taylor had her try one.

She pressed the call button and waited for her to answer.

In a separate area, in Elara's New York apartment, she was curling her hair (not well, though, as Elara was 'absolute dogshit' as she would say, at doing her hair.) She let out a growl when her hair didn't curl properly, leaving one piece a different texture.

Unlike Taylor, Elara did have plans. See, in just about thirty minutes, Elara would be announcing her world tour for Devotion. She had everything planned out, and if all went well, it should be a successful tour, and would be playing in all stadiums.

When she finally got the piece to curl, she yelled out a 'yes!' She threw her hands in the air dramatically before moving onto the next part.

"Elara's Ovulation Playlist" was playing in the background while she was getting ready. Currently, Juno by Sabrina Carpenter was on.

(i give zero fucks that the album just came out and doesn't exist yet. i do what i want it is my universe.)

While yelling out the verse, her phone stopped playing the music due to a Facetime call. Without even checking, Elara responded, setting her phone on her vanity.