016

@elara.updates13

rare photo from Elara's private snapchat story from Taylor's 4th of July party!

@elara.fleur
help how are you guys
getting access to this💀

@swiftielover89
haha taylor photobombing
is so cute i love her

@user2840156
they are the best duo ever

------------------------------------------------

July 5th, 2023

Elara slowly opened her eyes to the soft morning light filtering through the curtains, casting a gentle glow across the room. She turned her head slightly and saw a blonde laying next to her. Elara's hand was laying across her chest, which she quickly lifted up, until she remembered last nights events, causing a tender smile to spread across her face as she watched Taylor slowly breathe in her sleep.

The room was quiet, other than the rhythmic breathing of her friend, creating a soothing ambience. As she laid there, next to her... friend (?), she replayed the moments from last night in order. She brushed her fingers across her lips as she remembered the soft feeling.

But then she started thinking too hard. What if she was just drunk, and she doesn't remember any of it? Or this is just who she is, just someone who kisses people and forgets. What if she regrets it? Elara's breathing became faster and heavier as her mind fought with her thoughts.

At some point, Taylor woke up, because she felt a head rest on her shoulder, calming down her breathing.

"Your stressed." Taylor said, whispering into Elara's ear gently. The sound sent shivers down her spine.

"Yeah. Just uh.. thinking about yesterday."

Taylor frowned a little bit, followed by her lifting her hands into Elara's hair. "Like the fireworks?" She asked. Elara shook her head a little bit. "Yeah, something told me it wasn't that."

Elara was hoping she wouldn't answer with a negative response, but she just got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I mean, I guess it wasn't negative?

After Taylor was out of sight, she walked out of Taylor's room and into the one she was supposed to be staying in. Unzipping her bag, she found a pair of jean shorts to pair with a white tank top. She slipped the shorts over her legs, buttoning them on the top gently. Then she pulled the tank over her head, smoothing it out and laying it over her chest.

When she walked out into the kitchen, everyone else was already out there.

"Sleep well?" Selena said, smirking slightly.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Selena." Elara said, rolling her eyes and laughing.

Selena put her hands up in fake defense. "Okay, sorry! I can't assume things I guess." Elara immediately knew what she was assuming, considering Taylor and Elara went in the house together and woke up in the same room.