023

@elara.fleur
nashville hotels are much more fun than other ones!!! who's ready for tonight?

@user192830is she seriously justposting online like shewasn't just outed forbeing an abuser?│@nilla_fangirlprobably because itisn't true and she isn'tgoing to waste her breath on liars

@user192830
is she seriously just
posting online like she
wasn't just outed for
being an abuser?

@nilla_fangirl
probably because it
isn't true and she isn't
going to waste her
breath on liars

@john_g_1920
#elaraunmasked stop
ignoring all the stuff
online. either speak
up or deal with your
career ending 🦊

@fishermanboy
she's still posting? if
somebody told the
world that i did all
that stuff, i'd hide
from the world

@bratsummer
maybe the reason she's
doing so much bad shit
is because it's pregnancy
hormones? I mean she
looks the part lol

@swiftiereputation
ignore the hate babes!
we love youuu!!!!

@user102845550
🦊🦊🦊

@biggestgirlypopgirl
i used to be such a fan
but i can't support you
anymore, i'm disappointed

----------

September 5th, 2023

Why are tour outfits so itchy?

Elara was sitting in her dressing room, laying down on her back in full performance attire. She caused a small scene when they said they wouldn't let her get ready at noon, but she ended up getting her way.

During stressful times, a cure to Elara's anxiety was always being in control. So deciding to get ready for her seven PM show at eleven thirty was a pretty well way of being in control. That was one of the reasons she decided to be a music artist, she was her own boss.

The internet definitely wasn't interesting enough, because when Elara scrolled through her fourth subway surfers storytime TikTok, she threw her phone to the other side of the couch and groaned.

She stood up and walked over to the vanity she took in her tour bus everywhere she went. Her mascara was smudged, a reminder of all the harsh media posts circulating about her that resulted in a mental breakdown.

Deciding to take matters in her own hands, she started to rub off her makeup. The cold makeup wipe brushed against her face, revealing her natural state, where her face was still red from crying, a natural blush on her nose.

The eyeliner was hard to put on with her hands. She had been getting more shaky lately, so she usually had someone else put it on. It was just a simple wing, but in her hands, it ended up being some kind of unique squiggle.

After about four attempts, she wiped it off for a final time and sat back down on the couch, melting into the soft cushions.

Elara laid down, sinking herself further into the couch. Her eyes fixed on a light, starting to flicker above her. Unblinking, she watches, counting each blink as if she can't do anything else. She remained motionless until someone knocked on the door.