Platform 9 3/4

At King's Cross Station, up on a crossing bridge, Harry and Iris, with their cart of baggage, and equipment, walks beside Hagrid. A couple look at Hagrid, suspiciously.

"Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry...Iris, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting his, uh... well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket." he says handing the train tickets "Stick to it, Iris Harry, that's very important. Stick to your ticket.

Harry looks at his ticket. "Platform 9¾?" But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing, is there?" Harry says looking up, only to see that Hagrid has vanished leaving Iris and Harry all alone with their cart.

"Hagrid" the great hall groans at seeing the kids left on the platform clueless. 

Hagrid's face went red at everyone staring at him wondering why on earth he wouldn't just tell them before he left. He looks up at Iris and Harry "I'm srry I don't know what I was thnkn"He tells them feeling guilty smiling when they tell him it is fine and they figured it out.

Harry sees a guard "Excuse me, excuse me" Harry calls out only for Iris to put her hand over his mouth silencing him. "He won't know either and just look at us like we are idiots if you ask him," Iris tells her brother Harry nods knowing she is right but is feeling scared at the possibility of missing the train. "Come on it says platform 9 3/4 so let's head to where 9 and 10 are to see if we notice anyone or anything strange," Iris tells him trying to reassure her brother but also nervous about missing the train Harry nods in agreement with his sister's plan.

"oh thank god for Iris" Remus and Lily both say glad Harry didn't ask a muggle but would understand why he would try to.

"That was good thinking" Elijah compliments his sister in law thought process causing Iris to nod and smile in thanks.

Meanwhile, Harry is feeling embarrassed of his younger self and tries to defend himself says "I was only 11!" he mumbles out. 

Harry then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts Harry gets his sister's attention and points out the family causing her to look over.

 "It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course" the older redheaded woman says gaining the siblings' attention more at hearing the word muggle.

 "Muggles?" Harry questions softly to his sister following her as she starts to walk in the direction of the family.

"Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first" they hear the woman say to her children. A tall boy with red hair, called Percy, comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it. Harry and Iris look shocked at what they just saw.

Kol yells out "That is so cool!" Hope nods in agreement eyes wide "I can't wait till it is my time to go" she says happily. Freya not wanting to make her niece upset tells her "Honey we are different witches than Aunt Iris but don't worry I can help you with your magic" Freya says happy to have a way to bond with her niece. 

Hope just gives Freya a weird look before saying "I'm seven not stupid" 

Klaus hearing what his daughter just said starts laughing loudly. Hope hearing her dad laugh smiles happy she can make her dad laugh before continuing "You will see how I can attend in a later movie" Freya just looks shocked and slightly disappointed just nods her head.

 "Fred, you next," The mother says to another child.

 "He's not Fred, I am!" One of the kids replies "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother" The other one finishes.