- 43 -

- JULIEN KINGSTON -

"Julien..." Addy croaked, her whole body shaking. She was on the far side of my bed, with her hands and feet tied by a giant red string, and a blind fold around her eyes.

My heart dropped, I began shaking myself as I ran to her. Too much rage, too much panic, too much everything. Seeing her like this—I could feel it, losing myself to that burning fury.

Doing this to someone so precious—whoever they are, I'd make sure they're going to fucking pay.

"Addy, who did this?" Dahan-dahan kong inalis ang nakabalot sa mga mata niya. I had never felt this violent before, but this urge to hurt and kill—it was a first.

"You did this, Jules." She said gently, holding my wrists while I was grasping the chain to the collar around her neck. Her eyes was determined, pleading, as she moved her face closer to mine, to my lips. "Hurt me, please."

I was hovering above her now, she felt so thin, so small, so soft under me... under my touch. My hand scraped her lips, the other was on her waist as I pushed her down on the mattress with my full weight.

Cupping my cheek, Addy smiled, my favorite one, with the little dimples under the corners of her mouth, "Jules, hurt me more."

-

I snapped my eyes open, catching my damn breath. It felt like I just ran a hundred miles. I sat up, head on my palms, elbows on my thighs, rethinking about my 18 years of existence because what the actual fuck was that?

It was a first. Everything was a first, dahil kahit kailan hindi pa ako nanaginip ng ganito. For fuck's sake. What was wrong with me?

Addy was my friend!

Addy's more like a little sister – said I once upon a time. It was the easiest, closest explanation for the affection I felt with Addy then.

But she was not a little sister. I knew that ever since.

For the nth time, I cursed. Did I have to be reminded like this? What the actual fuck was wrong with me?

I needed a cold shower. A long one.