24.Unraveling the Lies

"Cooperation, of course, no problem, but how do you want to cooperate?"

  Bai crossed her long legs, lightly resting her chin on one hand, blinking her eyes at Tang.

  Tang didn't seem to like Bai's scrutiny, she slightly frowned.

  Her intuition told her that this Bai... was not a newbie.

  People who were not newbies, were usually not easy to fool.

  "Cooperation... is also very simple."

  "Our top priority right now is to find a way out of this blood gate within six hours."

  "Before we entered, I think everyone got the tips on the blood gate, but just relying on these tips, it is impossible to leave alive, we need to gather more clues."

  "And the clues... are in the various tourist attractions in the village."

  Here, Tang looked at the silent crowd, her tone firm and unquestionable:

  "I propose that we form teams of two or three people, and go to different tourist attractions. If nothing goes wrong, we will be able to gather all the clues within one or two hours!"

  "This is currently the safest way to find a way out!"

  "The faster we find a way out, the fewer people we will lose!"

  After she finished speaking, one of the girls in the crowd immediately asked timidly:

  "Then... will those attractions... be haunted by ghosts?"

  Everyone looked at her, this girl was Fang.

  She was quite timid.

  She stayed in her room all day, only going out of the guesthouse for meals.

  Tang said indifferently:

  "This is the world behind the blood gate. What about you?"

  Fang heard this and her face turned pale immediately.

  "Then... then can I not go..."

  Her voice was already filled with a hint of crying, but Tang didn't show any mercy, she said coldly:

  "Of course you can."

  "However, since you don't want to go, we can also not share the clues that we risk our lives to find."

  Hearing this, Fang immediately panicked:

  "No... I, I'll go! I'll go!"

  Although she was a newbie, she had experienced one blood gate, and she understood what clues meant, and what would happen without them...

  In the blood gate, everyone is doomed to die!

  Only by finding a way out, is there a chance to survive!

  Seeing no opposition, Tang nodded in satisfaction.

  "Since everyone agrees, then, let's form teams and go look for clues... it will be dark here around 7 pm, but don't worry, as long as we come back to the guesthouse before 12 , we should be relatively safe from danger!"

  In fact, by now, everyone who wanted to form teams had already done so, the remaining two or three people who weren't in a team automatically formed their own team.

  "We have eight people left, a total of three teams, we've already been to Fangcun Pond, the clue from that spot has been obtained, you don't need to go there."