1.Bus without a driver

... In the thick fog, a dilapidated bus slowly drove along a boundless highway.

  There were seven people on the bus, three women and four men.

  They sat in the bus, looking at the fog outside through the windows, their expressions varied.

  Doubt, bewilderment, fear...

  But besides that, their faces were all the same pale color.

  It was as if they had experienced something terrible on the road.

  The bus continued on its way, finally stopping outside an old and dilapidated villa.

  The villa was shrouded in fog, completely black, mysterious and eerie.

  The door opened, seemingly telling the passengers inside...it was time to get off.

  The seven people on the bus slowly got off.

  They looked back, their eyes filled with indescribable fear.

  Because, in the driver's seat of the bus, where a driver should have been...it was empty.

  Yes, this bus...had no driver.

  As the last passenger got off, the bus door automatically closed, then drove off, disappearing into the depths of the fog...

  The seven people standing outside the black villa looked at each other, seeing the extremely ugly expressions on each other's faces.

  "Let's go..."

  "I think we have no other choice."

  At this critical moment, a thin man in the crowd spoke.

  He wore a deep brown square wooden frame glasses, and his delicate face showed a calmness different from others.

  "Really...are you sure we should go in?"

  The beautiful woman with the gold earrings asked in a trembling voice.

  She was wearing very little, so she was very cold.

  Her hands were wrapped around her arms, constantly rubbing.

  "What if it's...not safe inside?"

  The others remained silent.

  They had originally thought it was some kind of prank, or some people specifically invited them to participate in a program...

  However, when they found that there was no driver on the bus, they were all plunged into deep fear!

  Although they were all firm materialists, some of the things that had happened before...were simply too unbelievable!

  "So, are you going to walk into the fog?"

  Ning took a deep breath, trying to appear calm.

  Actually, his heart was beating very fast.

  From the moment he received the mysterious letter to the moment he arrived at this place, it had only been less than an hour.

  But this hour had had a huge impact on his worldview!

  "Did you forget about the fat guy who jumped out of the car at the intersection?"

  At the mention of the fat man, the woman's beautiful eyes were immediately filled with immense fear!

  Her legs gave way, and she almost fell!