27.Bound by Algae

The attention of the three was almost instantly drawn to Fangcun Pond.

  The surging and boiling sound of water continued to come from Fangcun Pond, as if something was about to come out of that place!

  The three of them all stared at Fangcun Terrace on the high platform, their hearts tensed to the extreme!

  "Back off!"

  Bai whispered.

  All three slowly backed away, but soon, they discovered that the black algae under their feet actually began to wriggle, quickly climbing up their legs and fixing them in place!

  "Damn it!"

  Liu's eyes widened.

  He reached out his hand to try and remove the black algae, but the black algae was surprisingly strong, no matter how much he pushed, it wouldn't budge, as if it had grown into his body!

  Bai, who wasn't far away, reached into her backpack, seemingly wanting to take out something, but just then, a terrifying red figure slowly rose directly from Fangcun Pond!

  The three of them looked up at the red figure, feeling as if all the blood in their bodies had solidified...

  It was clearly a bloody woman's skin!

  The outside of this skin was full of cuts, as if it had gone through a slow torture!

  And the algae on the ground were originally this woman's hair!

  "Damn...it"

  At this moment, all Liu could utter were these two words.

  Besides that, he couldn't say anything else, all thirty-six thousand pores on his body seemed to be emitting cold air.

  After the woman's skin appeared, the pair of eyeballs hanging outside the eye sockets rolled a few times, suddenly locking onto the three people below the high platform!

  Dah—

  Dah—

  Dah—

  The skin's feet landed on the ground, stepping one step at a time on the stone steps, blood gurgled down, dyeing the entire stone steps red.

  It slowly walked towards Ning, who was closest to it, its eyes filled with terrifying resentment and grief.

  This process was clearly not long, but it made people feel like they were living through years, as if every second was torment!

  Finally, the skin stopped in front of Ning.

  By now, all three of them were completely unable to move!

  Bai, who was beside her, had her back soaked in cold sweat.

  She had her own life-saving items, and this female ghost couldn't kill her, but now she was bound by the black algae and couldn't take anything out to save Ning, she could only watch helplessly as the woman's skin pointed its finger at Ning's brow!

  "Ugh—"

  Ning felt the threat of death, the coldness on his forehead gradually spread to his whole body, he struggled frantically!

  After the coldness came terrible pain!

  Ning felt like his whole body was about to split open, as if an invisible knife was cutting his flesh, scraping away his bones, digging out his internal organs...