Chapter 5

He stood there smiling widely. I smiledback and let him in. My sister seemed impressed by how cute he was. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room. He sat on my bed, my sister on the opposite side, and me in the middle.

I snuvgled up against him. He was so warm, and he smelt like Axe, which isn't a bsd thing, considering it smells amazing.

We watched the movie and everytime I jumped, he held me tighter. I never wanted to leave his arms. I felt so protected in them, like nothing could hurt me.

1 hour later, Aly was asleep. Party pooper. I paused the movie, picked her up, and took her to her room. When I came back, I didn't expect Jake to be shirtless. It's like he knows he's killing me.

"Oh, I know, that's why I keep doing it." he tells with an amused look on his face. I look confused, as he tells me "Thinking out loud, Amanda." I mentally slap myself. He pats the spotnext to him, so I shyly go and lay down beside him, pressing play, and snuggling up to his warm, bare chest, as his arm comes around my waist. He kisses the top of my head and I smile. I have never been so happy in my life.

"Amanda, can I tell you something?" he says to me just as Spiderman threw Gwen out the window.

"Of course, anything Jake." I answer yawning.

"I know this sounds crazy but... I think I'm in love with you.". He said, smiling.

I paused the movie and looked up at him. His blue eyes stared back at my brown ones. His eyes were so mesmerizing.

"W-what?" I asked, sitting up straight so I could see him face to face.

"I think... I'm in love with you, Amanda." he whispered to me, smiling bigger now.

"Jake, I.... I think... I think I'm in love you too." I whispered, a smile pulling on my face. His eyes brightened as the words left my mouth.

"Amanda... Would you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked me, looking straight into my eyes,

And without evem thinking, I smashed my lips onto his incredibly soft ones and kissed him. It made me happy that he kissed me back. His tongue asked for entrance, and I decided to have a little fun, and denied his access. Seeming frustrated, he put his hand on my thigh, making me moan, and I could feel him grin in the kiss. He pushed his tongue in, and I let him take the dominance. He tasted so good, like apples. We kissed for what seemed like forever, and then, we pulled back, breathing heavily.

"So... is that a yes?" he asked me in between breaths.

"Yes!! Yes!! Definetly!!", I smiled and he pulled me in, kissing me again.

God. This was heaven on Earth. He really doesn't know what he's doing to me. <33

----------------------------