Heaven on Planet Earth

Chapter 5: Heaven on Planet Earth

-----------

"Amanda!?" My mom yelled. "What're you doing up...." .

She opened my door and Jake and I pulled apart fast. I smiled at her.

"H-Hi mom.." I said. Oh my god, this is so awkward.

"Is this... Him?" she whispered to me even though he was RIGHT next to me.

"Uh mom, this is Jake... my, um, boyfriend...." I said. Kill me now kill me now KILL ME NOW.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you Mrs..."

"Oh please, call me Janet." My mom said. Nice save, mom.

"Ok, well now that you guys have met, mom? Please, get. Out." I said. God I was beyong embarrass ed right now. My mom just saw me "snogging" with Jake. That's freaking embarrassing!!!

"Oh yes, yes. Amanda, if you want he can... spend he night.." She winked, and I blushed. Hard.

"Mooom! What about dad?" I asked.

"Oh, let him be. I'll handle him. Now, be safe... and if your time comes... use protection!!" She said to us, and I rolled my eyes and giggled, anf got up to shoo my mom out of the room but she ran out giggling. I slammed the door and turned to Jake, who some how managed to remove his pants while I was turned and was now in just boxers.

"JAKE!"I whisper yelled. "What the fu** are you doing?".

"Shhh babe, its ok. Come here." He grinned at my outburst.

"... ok". I sighed, but giggled.

He grabbed my waist and and held on to me. I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Amanda?" Jake asked me. " Do you want to do the pleasures now?" he whispered into my ear.

"Of what?" I asked confused.

"Well I took off my clothes. ." he said. He gripped my shirt and pulled it over my head. I squealed. I was never really happy with my body. Sure, I had curves in all the right places, but I was so skinny and my curves were too big for me.

"Jake, I can't." I whispered.

"Why not?" he asked furrowig his brows.

"I'm unconfortable with my body.." I whispered. I tried grabbing my shirt from him, but he just pulled it up higher.

"Ah ah ah." he said, waving his finger in my face.

"Baby you're beautiful. You're perfect the way you are. I know we just met, but I feel like we will be together forever. I saw you and wanted you, no body else. Everytime we touch, sparks shoot all around me. We were meamt to be. No one can seperate us. We will be together, I won't let you go, I won't let anybody hurt you, and I sureas hell won't leave you. Stop being so insecure. Got it?" he told me.

"B-but Jake.."

"No buts." he interupted. "Come here." he turned me to face him.

He kissed my forehead, then my nose. Then he kissed both my cheeks and nibbled on my ears. I giggled. Then, he finally smashed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync and I smiled into the kiss. I have never been so happy in my life. His tongue started to rome my mouth and I moaned.

We pulled apart and I smiled. He did too. Then he started to kiss my neck and I loved it. Since I never was really comfortable around boys, I've never had that but now I was comfortable with Jake... I felt in my heart he wouldn't hurt me.

He pulled back and I sat next to him, smiling like an idiot. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Amanda." Jake whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I smiled.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead. That was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like it so far :>

I will be updating soon. Maybe. Not many people are reading my book...

But it takes time, right? (:

Next chapter will be in Jakes P.O.V. :D

Please share with your friends!!!

If you're reading my book I love you. <33

Okay byyyye ♥