Chapter 12

Chapter 11

"I KNEW IT!!!" I screamed. I ran up to them and gave them both huge hugs. They looked caught off guard.

"What?" I asked. "Did you think I would turn against you guys? Shield you out of my life? Please guys, you're my brothers. I don't have a problem with it." I said. "I love you guys all the same.".

"Thanks Amanda. But what about mom and dad?" Jacob asked. I rolled my eyes at him. Is he stupid?

"Jacob," I said. "Mom's brother is gay. She won't care." I told him.

"But-"

"Ah ah ah. No buts. Mom and Dad will love you no matter what. Ok?" I asked.

He sighed. "Ok.". I hugged him once again and shooed him and Ricky out so me and Jake could get dressed. I got in my turquoise strapless high to low dress and I touched up my black mascara and changed my eye shadow to a pretty turquoise. I put on some light pink lipgloss to match my lips, but gloss them up a little. I curled my long, light brown hair and straightened my bangs. Once I was done, I put on my graduation cap and gown and put my black heels on. I looked in the mirror and was happy with my appearance. I looked over at Jake, who was already looking at me.

"What?" I asked. He smiled and snaked his arms around my waist. I leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"You look beautiful." he smiled. I grinned. I turned around and pecked his cheek.

"Thanks. Now come on, they're waiting." I whispered. I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the room. We walked downstairs and saw eeryone waiting for us.

"Oh my gosh!! You guys look great!!" my mom smiled, and so did my dad. They took some pictures, even of one were Jake was kissing my forehead.

"Mom, Dad? Can we drive with Jacob and Ricky?"I asked. I glanced and Jacob and Ricky to see them smiling and they nodded.

"Yeah, of course." my mom beamed. I folowed them out to their car and got in the backseat with Jake. We were driving for a while when I finally asked the question I had wanted to ask them.

"When are you gonna tell mom and dad?" I asked. Ricky was the one to speak.

"Well, we were thinking tonight?" he said, but it sounded like a question to me.

"Yeah, over dinner probably. We are going to Le Rendezvous." I said. It was in Tucson, but we were taking my Uncle Steven's private jet (A/N Uncle Steven is gay, he's the mom's brother, as mentioned earlier in this Chapter and in Chapter 8). He was an owner for a fashion company, and I got a lot of free clothes. He had money, so of course, he had a private jet. It would only take a while to get to Tucson to get to my favorite restaurant. Le Rendezvous was a French restaraunt with amazing food. I was so excited. Me, Jake, Ricky, Jacob, Mom, Dad, Chris, Aly, Uncle Steven, and Uncle Brad were all spending a week there at a hotel.

"Okay. We'll tell them. Can you guys help us?" Jacob asked. Me and Jake nodded. We pulled up to the school and got out. We said bye and went to the auditorium to wait for our cue to go out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulations Class of 2013!!" our principal yelled through the microphone. Everybody got up and through our hats in the air as the crowd cheered. I turned to where I heard my name being called. I saw Jake and ran up to him, jumping into his open arms and hugging him tightly. I started to sob into his shoulder, I couldn't believe I graduated. I was so happy and I couldn't be happier. Jake didn't let me go, and I didn't let him go. He was crying too, I could feel him shaking. When we pulled apart, Jacob picked me up and spun me around. My parents and Ricky were next, followed by Aly and Chris, then Jake's aunt and uncle, and his little sister Lily. I really liked his family, they were so sweet. Jake practically lived wth us, my parents really liked him.

"Come on guys, the jet is waiting." Uncle Steven said after I took a few pictures with everyone. My favorite was one of me and Jake, kissing. It was so cute!

We got to Le Rendezvous and got seated. After we ordered, we all sat at the table talking. Then, we decided it was time for the news.

"Excuse me, everyone," Jacob said. Everyone looked up and over at our direction. We choose to all sit together, the four of us. When we were sure everyonw was paying attention, Ricky and Jacob grabbed hands under the table.

"We have something we need to tell you," Ricky added, running a hand through his hair.

"Ok boys, what is it?" asked my dad. Oh, I hope this ends well.

"Well," Jacob said. He looked so nervous, poor guy. He looked at me for help, but I gave him a look that said "You're on your own, you got this.". He smilee nervously. He looked my parents in the eye. He cleared his throat and shook his head.

"Mom, Dad... I'm... gay." He finished. He lifted his and Ricky's hands up from under the table so everyone could see they were together. Aly and Chris smiled, Uncle Steven and Uncle Brad beamed (we told them everything), and my mom and dad stood up and walked over to Jacob and Ricky pulling them in for a hug.

"Y-you're not mad?" Jacob asked. My parents laughed.

"Of course not! Son, we've known it all along. We knew that one day, you'd guys figure it out yourselves. Plus, look at Uncle Brad and Steven. We couldn't be anymore happier for them, or for you!" my dad said, and my mom nodded.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad." Jacob smiled. "You guys are the best.".

"Yeah, we know." My mom winked. We sat down and ate.

A few hours later, me and Jake were lying down in our hotel room. We got our own room, while Mom, Dad, Chris, and Aly shared a room, and Uncle Steven and Uncle Brad shared a room. We were lying down in our bed, watching a movie when suddenly the movie paused. I turned to Jake.

"Why'd you pause it?" I asked.

"Did I tell you look beautiful tonight." Jake smiled.

I blushed and he grinned. He leaned down and kissed me softly. Soon, he deepened the kiss and he hovered over me. He kept kissing me deeply and he was about to take his shirt off but I stopped him.

"Jake.. I'm just, not ready..." i whispered. He nodded, and went back to kissing me. He pulled back and he laughed at something.

"What?" I asked.

"Amanda, you're so tired." he chuckled.

"Nuh- uh." I said, then let out a big yawn. Dammit.

"Really? Cause that was a huge ass yawn and you have huge bags under your eyes. Come on, lets get some sleep, teddy bear." he winked, and turned the t.v. off. He pulled his shirt off leaving him in pajama pants and shirtless. I cuddled up against him and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, my beautiful Amanda." he kissed my forehead. "I love you.".

"I love you, too." I whispered. And that was all I remembered before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

××××××××××××******××××××****××××××××

End of Chapter 12 (:

Soo tired >.<

Read my cousins story!! It's called Runaway Princess and her name is Pandabear45. Read it!! (:

Ok goodnight my little monsters!!! MUAHAHAHA x)

-Alyssa♡