Chapter Four

•Zizi•

"I am not wearing this... it barely covers me" I kept fussing like Killa thought I was gonna wear this short black skirt and white shirt, nigga got me fucked up on many levels. I followed behind him as he kept ignoring me "OK fine ignore me I'm gone" I walk away from him, as I got to the door Killa turned me around and pushed me into the door "GET RID OF THE ATTITUDE OR GET RIPPED" he growled through gritted teeth.

Avoiding his glare he cupped my chin in his large hand making me look at him "you got until 7:30 to get ready, we going out" he stared at me for a good second then left me there scared, shocked and with no feeling in my legs "DONT MAKE ME WAIT!" he yelled from wherever he had gone. I let out a nervous sigh.

I go upstairs to the room he told me I could sleep in for the time being. I went and did my hygiene putting on strawberry body lotion from Bath & Body Works, got my lace bra and panty set. I look around the room just white walls that were just too plain for my liking and lucky for me the two huge guys that had taken me brought my duffle bag which had my spray paint inside.

I grab the bag and look at the bottom of the bag to find my blue, black and red spray paint. I get the blue spray paint and head towards where the bed is set and pushed it forwards away from the wall and wrote stuff, just things that could make me happier and motivate me to not cry or try to kill this man.

After letting my emotions out on the wall I left it to dry and put on the red sweetheart short dress with black lace sleeves with black Loubitons with red bottoms I saw on the bed after getting showered. I had angel eyeliner, lip gloss and mascara. I sprayed on some perfume and to top my outfit all of I had my diamond stud earings, diamond bracelet and a heart necklace with a black and red clutch purse.

7:25 I was done and just left my hair curly since I had wrapped it up with curlers in. I walked down the spiral stairs and saw Killa and lawd was he fine. I cleared my throat as soon as he turned he had an indescribable look in his eyes.

Killa•

Man this shit has been stressful. The trap has been robbed and these stupid ass biggest I call my dope boys ain't did shit so after the charity event I'ma call an emergency meeting, feel like I could just shoot all 'em up for being scared bitches.

I just got out the shower, with a towel wrapped around my waist. Got my body lotion, put on my boxer briefs with a black tux, white button up shirt, red bowtie with a red handkerchief. I got dressed and checked my watch collection and settled for my custom made Michael More diamond wrist watch.

Brushing my hair and making sure I smelled good then headed down the stairs to see if I could find out who has been acting suspicious at the trap when someone cleared their throat behind me. Baby girl was gorgeous but I couldn't let her know that this is not one of those moments when a nigfa like me falls for a chick like her and also the fact that her parents owe me money.

"Let's go and you look beautiful" I complimented opening the door for her to walk out first then I followed behind her watching her walk towards the Hummar limo. Dave one of drivers helped her into the car "evening sir, will we be picking up Mrs Gray?" I shake my head no "not for tonight Dave, just get us the venue" I smile as he closed the door after I got in.

Dave is a cool guy, always has been my driver since I started my company and he hasn't tried anything stupid with me. He somehow knows a Lil about what I do on the side but won't tell cause we all know he don't want Killa to send his family a lil present that could be any part of his body. Zi'haria and I sat in silence it wasn't awkward but it wasn't comfortable either.

"Before we get out this car you need to know a couple of rules
1. Don't call me Killa call me Kareem
2. Don't try no stupid shit like running away I will find you
3. You gonna have to act like my girlfriend but don't let that go to your head
4. Don't mention my other life
5. If you don't comply with these rules that's your ass... Understand?" I set out my rules but she didn't respond just acted like I ain't said a word.

I pulled her from the other side where she was sitting towards me "Zi'haria don't make me repeat myself" I whispered in her ear making her eyes widen "now I said do you understand me" I smirked watching her shiver beneath me, earning a nod and a soft 'yes' from her.

We heard people cheering and camera lights flashing as the car came to a stop. Dave opened the door "we're here sir" I stepped out the car and held out my hand for Zi'haria to take but she stared at it. Clearing my throat she looked up to see my serious face "I ain't got all day" I groan, hesitantly she took my hand and got out the car "now smile and relax" I smiled at the paparrazi with my hand on Zi'harias' lower back as she flashed a fake smile at the cameras.

------

Skipping the whole event for the next chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Vote, Comment and Follow please.