Chapter Twenty-Three

•Asia•

"Are you out of your damn mind?" I asked him as I paced back and forth "I'm not Asia... now you gonna help me get her or nah?" I look at him for a minute and sigh "I'm in, I've been living a lie and looking at her all this time makes me sick" I cringe my face, so what I lied about some things but who the fuck cares. Not me of course.

I sat on his lap and kissed him "I can't believe she thought we were related" I chuckle as I peck his lips. It was all part of the plan, make Zi'haria think Mason was in Texas held in a mental institution for all those years but actually he has been in Malibu living the good free life and thinking of a plan to kill Zi'haria.

Me- "Hey Beautiful" I tried to hide the annoyance that was clear in my tone.

DeadBitch- "Hey A but A got to ask you something..." I reply with an 'okay' letting her continue with whatever she wanted to know "A is Mason still in Texas or...?" she asked most probably hopping for a 'yes' but no honey.

Me- "gurl I heard that nigga escaped using some toothpaste and some Vaseline" I smirk to myself, I know anything is possible but that is some straight up bull shit "I know it sounds crazy but if I were you I'd be careful cause you know he got a thing for you" I mentally throw up. Mason is MY man, but he had to look Zi'harias way for what? Ion know.

DeadBitch- "its not a thing but an obsession I can't go through that again A, you better find yo cuz before Kareem do or that's his ass" I put the phone on my chest and laugh so hard I thought I was gonna pass out from the lack of air I was taking in. I clear my throat and calm my laughter down.

Me- "he a grown ass man and he need to own up to the bull shit he has been causing..." I make thinking if I should scare her ass or not but hey I wanted to hear the bitch squirm just thinking about it "he is wanted in more than 15 States as is already and if he ever come across Killa I'll be sure to pray for him long and hard" I finish off and I meant I'd pray for Killa cause Blood is RUTHLESS and don't care if you a baby, his mama, sister... nothing matters to him but seeing the blood of his enemies in his hands.