Chapter Six

•Zizi•

" [Hook: Charli XCX]
Drop that kitty down low
Pop that kitty down low
Shop that like a window
I'm gon' make you explode
Drop that kitty down low
Pop that kitty down low
Take that video phone
Drop that kitty down low

[Verse 1: Ty Dolla $ign]
Drop that kitty down low
Pop it like a pistol
Make it clap for a stack
Don't forget to look back, noooo
Ass up, face down
Give it to me, give it to me now
Send me the pics and the videos
Ooh she so material, here we go
Here we go, I got a bad one
Now shake that if you got a fat one
Pour it up and spill it out
Let a boss pour it in your mouth, girl
Who is she? She's not with me
She the type of chick in the club every week, work
that
Told her drop it to the ground and bring it back

[Hook: Charli XCX]

[Bridge: Tinashe & Charli XCX]
I know you want it all, I'm giving you a show
You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low
I know you want it all, I'm giving you a show
You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low

[Verse 2: Ty Dolla $ign]
Shake, shake, shake it like a salt shaker
She goin' hard like a jawbreaker
Dress fittin' on that body like wallpaper
I want it right now, not later
Left right, left right, girl get it, get it
Bring it right here, hey kitty, kitty
Stop playin' with it
The kitty good? I'm stayin' with it
One hunnid, yeah everything one hunnid
I got a pitbull, make the kitty run from it
Make it work, I'm playin' with the kitty and it
ain't got fur
Money long, my money long
You ain't worry bout it girl, you got your own
Yeah, independent
Drop it to the ground and get it, get it

[Hook]

[Bridge]

[Tinashe:]
Come a little closer, come be my boy

[Hook]

[Bridge]"

I had been dancing, singing and cleaning the house all at the same time which I actually enjoyed since I did not have to look Killa in the eyes all the time, like on Saturday which annoyed me so damn much.

School? I go everyday I don't want to be stuck on the streets once Killa throws me out. Its 3:00am, I liked it clean before I left and I learned the hard way to never leave the house uncleaned when Killa got his 'boys' here.

Around 5:30am I was done cleaning downstairs and headed to my bedroom to get ready for school. I showered, put on my strawberry body lotion and put on my lace bra and black booty shorts. I walked into the walk-in closet that came with the room and frowned, my clothes didn't even fill half of this room but I shrugged it off.

I got my black stockings, a black and white skirt, purple tank top with my knock off knee length timbs. Curled my hair, added some eyeliner and lip gloss. For jewelry I put on my silver heart earrings, silver bracelet, silver heart necklace and the diamond ring my mom gave me a couple years ago.

I checked myself one last time in the mirror and walked down the stairs to see Killa and his sidekicks, I ignored them and walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast which consisted of sausages, cheese grits, bacon, toast, eggs and hash browns.

I plate up, sit on a bar stool and eat up. Only to hear people making their way into the kitchen talking about 'business' band grabbed plates too. Rolling my eyes I take the last bite of my bacon and rinse the plate and put it in the dish washer and leave out the house without saying a word.

"Look at you looking all cute and ish!" Asia crazy ass yelled from across the street from me, I looked around me trying to ignore her "Zizi ya ass know I'm talking to ya" she said once she stood next to me "Asia man you too damn loud today and its only Monday" I said dramatically as we walked to school "ooh girl check Derwin checking you out" she cooed in my ear trying to whisper "no he ain't and bitch don't you got stuff to do somewhere?" I asked cause she too damn happy this morning.

She nodded her head, gave me a hug and rushed off to wherever she needed to be. I got my books for all the periods I was going to before lunch and headed to the first class.

Walking into the cafeteria and quickly spotting Asia at our usual table, I had had enough of the bull shit that be leaving out these peoples mouths like I swear I could kill one of them in a split second. I sat down and just spent time with my best friend since pre-k we were jungle jim buddies, until the awesome Derwin decided to bless us with his appearance like really.

Attempting to get up from where I had been sitting Derwin sat next to me putting his tatted arm over my shoulder "where you going gorgeous?" I smacked my lips "somewhere you ain't gonna be at" I stated trying to get up again but he put his other hand on my waist. I shifted around in my seat showing how uncomfortable I was sitting next to him when there was a big slamming sound of doors and girls saying 'he can get it any day', 'daddy come be rough with me' or 'Jesus take the wheel this nigga is just soooo fine!' I shook my head and felt Derwin's being snatched off my shoulders "Zi let's go!" he said calmly but saw him glaring at Derwin intensely "b-but K-k-k" he snapped his head towards me pulling to a standing position "GET YOUR STUFF AND LETS GO! I don't want to repeat myself again" I hurriedly packed what I had on the table and walked in front of him and heard something hit the table hard but I didn't dare look behind me.

Shaken up by Killa's mood I stayed quiet and didn't look his way even though I felt him look at the said of my face once in a while. We arrived at a big mansion just like Killa's but somehow different. Killa opened my side of the door and waited fore to get out, I got out slowly mumbling a 'thank you' and looking everywhere besides him when he stopped me and held my face in his big soft hands making me look him in the eyes "Zi I'm sorry about what happened, please forgive me" I shook my head loose from his grip and walked to the door of the mansion and waited for him on the porch.

--------

This is not my best but what do you think?
°Mini writers block°

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow & also Share.