Chapter Twenty-Five

•Zi•

As if it wasn't hard enough, I've passed out two damn times because of this crazy ass nigga that does not want to let me go at all. I found myself in the same bed I once woke up in bit this time with a pain of my side, I felt like I was being stabbed a thousand times in the same spot.

Looking around in the room I'm relieved cause Mason wasn't in here which had me doing a lil happy dance in my mind. I slowly try to get out of the bed and make my way to the door "fuck!" I hiss not only because of the pain but because he done locked the damn door and my plan of escape just went out the window.

Talking about windows I slowly walk to the window that was in here and it had burglar bars and plus we were like six stories high, I did not have time to break my neck trying to save myself in the process. Keys jiggle from the other side of the door, after a few seconds a very cheerful Mason walks in with what he calls breakfast "here you go Beautiful" he grinned at me as if nothing happened "no thank you" I sat on the bed.

He let out a deep frustrated breath "don't eat then maybe your huge ass will lose some much needed weight" he insulted, I glare at him "that's why I fucking hate you... you always had issues about my weight and helped people bring down my self-esteem sometimes but Killa he makes me feel confident, I'm me and not somebody he wishes me to be and that is why I lo-" I felt a hard smack to my right cheek, tasting iron I knew he busted my lip.

I chuckle "you love seeing me all battered and bruised up, don't you? Its like something you always have to do" shaking my head "you can hurt me anyway you want... force me to fall in love you but that shit will NEVER happen only one guy holds the key to my heart and its unfortunate to say I'm happy its not you" I glance at him.

His pacing made me uncomfortable cause I never knew what was going in his mind, would he ever go as far as kill me before I get to live out my dreams and seeing my kids grow up to be handsome young successful men in society. He shook his head and left the room, I would rather stay in here alone then with him around anyways
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Mason p-please think this through p-p-please" I begged him as he aimed to gun in between my eyes, tears just flowed and flowed with no end it was official my life was about to end and I never even saw it coming "you underestimated me Beautiful, you thought when I told you no other nigga can have you except me" shaking his head chuckling "if you won't love me like I love you then you don't deserve to be love by anyone else" he took the gun off safety "please not my face... anywhere else, I want my kids to look at me before I get buried" he nodded and aimed at my heart.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

I knew I was shot when my eyes slowly started to close but I also saw Mason drop to the floor and mumble 'I love you' before he died. Somebody held me in their arms at first I couldn't hear them but I got some type of strength to hear hear Killa crying and begging for me to stay awake "Kareem... ssshh baby remember I love you till eternity meet you in heaven my angel" I choke on my blood "tell my munchkins mommy loves them no matter where I may be ok" tears slid down my cheeks as I felt Kareem running with my body towards something "Zi'haria don't you dare close your eyes on me!" he warned as we started moving "I can't anymore... I l-l-love you" was the last thing I officially said to Kareem before I closed my eyes for the last time and slowly awaited my death...

Ooh is Zi dead or nah? I think she might be *shrug*

Who happy Mason is dead?

This is my second last chapter to this book and please note there will be no sequel to the book.

Please go read Be My Queen its a new book I'll be working on after I'm done with Double Life

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow