Epilogue

Omniscient

All eyes where on Zi'haria as she stood by the door looking at the man she had longed to marry for the past six months and that day had finally come, she looked at how he stood the stunned at how gorgeous she looked and that she was officially becoming his wife for eternity. The twins where cheesing as they watched their mom slowly walk down the aisle with her father right beside her.

Zi'haria thought it would be best to forgive but she wasn't gonna forget easily, it might have been the worst experience in the beginning but now she found her king and along came her prince's. Unlike other weddings with a traditional wedding song Kareem wanted her to walk down the aisle with a different song which showed how much he loved her and cared for her.

"I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice
on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh,
you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me
I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love
you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I
want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things" the song shared so much that Kareem had noticed with Zi'haria. The little things women think men don't notice but he noticed and he embraced it.

Zi'haria finally got to the alter, kissing her father on the cheek and standing in front of her soon to be husband.

•Zi•

"We are gathered here today in holy matrimony, to join two people into one Kareem Anthony Michaels and Zi'haria Beautiful Jones" he smiled at us "if anyone thinks these two should not get married speak now or forever hold your peace..." I said a mini prayer in my mind and hopefully nobody says anything that's when the church doors opened and in came... the cops?

"What's going on?" I look up at Kareem, even in heels he was a few inches taller than me "Kareem Anthony Jones you are under arrest for the murder of Mason Diego Sanchez and illegal dealings of illegal substances and illegal weapons" they walked up to the alter and pull him away from me "anything you say can and may be used in a court of law, if you can't afford a lawyer one will be offered to you by the state" they told him his miranda rights.

When I think I'm happy then this happens to me, its like life doesn't want me happy at all. She remembered his proposal like it was yesterday, Kareem took her to a hotel and had her pampered for the day. In the evening he took her out to the most expensive restaurant called Delight they served the most delicious and exquisite food anyone could ask for and since the first proposal didn't go as planned her.

As they ate their food Kareem asked me what I thought of marriage and I told him what I thought and from then on he got on one knee and he asked for my hand in marriage and that's how we got here except now he was being taken away.

"Zi take care of our kids OK? I love you and hold it down for me" I kissed him passionately as they placed handcuffs on him and pushed him towards the door.

I sat down by the aisle and watched as everybody tried to come and console me "are you OK baby girl?" my dad asked sitting next to me "no daddy... I lost him and on our wedding day" I cried onto his shoulder "he doesn't deserve to be locked up" "it all will work out honey" he comforted me and we walked out the church.

The End

Glad for the love and support on this book, it meant a lot.

15k+ reads
1.2k+ votes
80+ comments

Check out my new book Be My Queen (August Alsina) story :-)

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow