Chapter Twenty-One

Zi'haria•

"Bitch get your ass back in here!" Mason yelled as I walked out the kitchen "Mason I don't want to be stuck in the middle of your drug dealing business... its over move on" I stated walking into the bedroom we once shared as best friends and the beginning of our relationship "so you gonna leave a nigga because of his occupation?"

I stood still with the suitcase on the bed with clothing items already packed in it "Mason I'm not fit for your new lifestyle, just leave me be" I held my tears in not wanting to show him any signs of weakness "Beautiful once you walk out that door you better be sure to look out for yourself" he threatened and I knew with his mindset it cod lead to anything but I grabbed my packed suitcase and walked out the bedroom.

"Better be sure of your decision... remember every decision has a consequence" I turned to face him making him smirk as if he had me where he wanted me "bye mason have a nice life" I wave and turn back around proceeding out the door wiping the smirk off his face but he had a dark look in his eyes "be careful on who you call your friends they might stab you in the back" he slammed the door and continued down the long driveway to the empty street as the sun had come up a few hours prior to my departure...

I woke up from the dream and look around me, Kareem had his arm securely wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder blade encoding lightly which was a cute sight to see "is you gonna keep staring at a nigga while he sleep?" he croaked out not opening his eyes once.

I smile "nah you ain't got what I want" I close my eyes only for him to get on top of me "oh really now?" he smirked, I giggle. He kisses me roughly but passionately linking our tongues together as we fought for dominance.

He kissed down my jawline leaving passion marks on my neck making me moan. His hands rubbed the side of my body making me even wetter down low.

I had been craving sex for so long, I hadn't been dicked down since the twins were conceived which was a year ago. He took off the big T-shirt I had worn "no underwear... I see you was ready for me" he bit his bottom lip, he nibbled and suck on my breast as he played with other and grinding on my throbbing core.

I hiss as he nibbles and sucks on the other breast, he kissed every part of my body as he got to my treasure "I got you wet, your core is soaked" he breathed on my pussy making me moan. He kisses it then eats me out, his tongue explored my pussy as I arch my back at how much pleasure I was getting, I pull his face in making his tongue go deeper. He licked, sucked, fingered and slurped up everything as I cum but he doesn't stop he keeps going "I-I-I c-can't t-take it a-any-more" I try and push his head away but he wouldn't budge "relax Beautiful I got this" Hus voice vibrated on my pussy as I reached my climax again.

"You ready for this dick?" I bite my lip and nod my head slowly, taking off his boxers my eyes widened. Its either I hadn't noticed the size of his dick before or it got bigger. He slips on a condom and gets on top of me, slowly sliding the head in making me hiss softly.

Inch by inch he goes deeper until his whole dick is in me, he grinds in me making me moan. He slides out and slides back in, his strokes increased as I got used to his size...

•Kareem•

Last night was the best sex I've ever had with Zi but for now I gotta get everything ready for my surprise dinner for Zi and I've been searching for that Mason nigga everywhere but right now I gotta get stuff ready.

I walked to my black Dodge Challenger and sped home to get dressed and pick up my baby. I get out the car once I had parked it, unlock the front door and head straight into the guest room where I had placed my clothes. I strip out my clothes and walk into the bathroom, turning on the hot water and look myself in the mirror "hope everything goes as planned" I say to myself and get into the shower as it was hot.

Took care of my hygiene, wrapped a towel around my waist, brush my teeth and use mouth wash for that minty breath. Walking back into the room I lotion up, put on my boxer briefs, black Armani suit pants, white button up dress shirt, Armani blazer and black dress shoes. I was looking pretty damn handsome if I say so myself. I put on my MK wrist watch, spray some Cologne and take my wallet as well as the red box. I make my way down the stairs and wait for Zi to come down the stairs.

I had my back turned to the stairs as I respond to business emails when somebody cleared their throat making me turn "damn baby is you single?" I asked checking Zi out, if tonight wasn't important I'd take her ass back up them stairs and give it her good.

She had on a thigh high red sun dress that had lace sleeves, black, red bottom heels, a gold necklace with Z&K on it, gold earrings with a gold bracelet to make the outfit complete. Her hair was curly with light make up with her red clutch, baby was looking gorgeous.

"You look beautiful, Beautiful" I chuckle making her blush "thank you and you look handsome" she did my bowtie for me since I didn't have the energy to do it "there you go" she kissed my cheek and walked out the door leaving me standing there "are you coming?" I nod my head and walk out the door, locking it behind me.

"Right this way ma'am" Tony my driver said to Zi as she approached the car "thank you" she smiled and got in the car "Mr Michaels everything has been set up, should I go straight there or do you want to stop somewhere?" Tony asked "no we going to the secret destination" he nodded, knowing Zi she could have been eavesdropping and then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Not sure what to say about this chapter but here you go.

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow