Chapter Thirteen

>Two Months later<

•Kareem•

I sat in my office looking through all the admin making sure everything was alright when Zi'haria walked in "Mr Michaels there is a Mrs Grey here for you..." she paused waiting for my response, I admired the outfit she chose to wear to work this Saturday morning it consisted of a black knee high pencil skirt, a white blouse that showed a bit of cleavage with black stockings and black jimmy choo's baby girl was gorgeous "Kareem... can I send her in?" she asked more annoyed this time, I nod my head and carry on with what I was doing until my sister walked in.

"My favorite lil brother" she cheesed, I sigh "hello to you too" she sat down and stated at me, ever had a moment when you trying to ignore someone but that person stares so hard that you feel creeped out? That was how I was feeling "can you quit staring?" I packed the files and placed them in my drawer "now tell me that ain't the thick dark beauty from the charity event..." she smiled, like really?

"Tell me the real reason you here... you never visit a nigga without a motive" I cut right to the chase and left the bullshit behind, rolling her eyes at me "this time I came to see you lil bro appreciate the love you getting from your big sis" man fuck this "now answer my question Reme" I chuckled "yea that's her" she picked up my office phone and dialed a number to link with Zi'haria's telephone "... hi can you please come to Kareem's office for a moment... no honey nothing is wrong... OK bye" she hung up and gave me a very wierd look and I think I'm scared "why did you call for her?" I asked her but she ignored me until there was a soft knock at my door "come in"

Zi'haria walked in and closed the door behind her "let me introduce myself since a certain person didn't..." she glared at me "my name is Mya Grey his older sister" she glanced at me shaking Zi'haria's hand "pleased to meet you Mrs Grey, I'm Zi'haria Beautiful Jones" Zi smiled making me smile.

I was gonna listen in on their conversation but I got a text message from Chris who had added Jonathan so we could have a three-way chat

Smoke/Chris- we gotta talk, meet me at the trap in an hour

Explosive/ Jonathan- it better be sum important can't be leaving free pussy for bullshit

Smoke- free pussy is free, you can get it anywhere bitch

Explosive- fuck you *middle finger*

I chuckled these niggas are stupid "who you talking to that making you laugh?" my nosey sister asked, I waved her off and kept reading what these niggas were saying

Smoke- I don't roll that way that's why Killa is around, he can assist ya

Killa- this is too much for ole explosive ass to handle *kissy face*

Explosive- fuck the both of y'all gay asses man!

Killa- ask ya mama if I'm gay, bitch

Smoke- she was riding that dick like her life depended on it

Explosive- meet y'all in an hour, dueces

I locked my phone, looked up and saw Zi'haria and Mya gone. I grab my suit blazer, laptop bag and IPhone, and left the office. Trap house is my next stop.

•Zizi•

For the past two months I've been eating more, I've gained ass and my mood swings have been all over the place. I was sitting at my desk looking at some amazing artwork and how each told a story. I am no writer but ask me to paint you a story I would do it any day.

Asia went to deliver some stuff for the Fashion Edition, so it was just me when this model looking lady walked up to my desk that just so happens to be a few feet away from Kareem's office "sorry may I please see Mr Michaels?" she smiled at me, checked his schedule and he was free "let me check if he isn't busy right now" I stood up from my chair, fixed my skirt and walked towards Kareem's office door. I walked into his office to see him busy with some files "Mr Michaels there is a Mrs Grey here for you..." I waited for his response but his eyes roamed my body "Kareem can I send her in?" I asked cause I was feeling really uncomfortable.

He nodded his head, looking down at his papers "Mrs Grey you may go in..." I smiled and walked back to my desk to put everything in their proper files. I had finished and was playing Candy Crush on my IPhone when my telephone rang, I picked it up thinking it was Kareem "Mr Michaels what can I help with... uhm Mrs Grey is there a problem?... oh OK I'll be there in a few minutes" I looked at the phone and put it back, I got up and fixed myself and walked to his door and knocked softly "come in" a soft feminine voice said.

I walked in and closed the door behind me "let me introduce myself since a certain person didn't..." she glared at Kareem "my name is Mya Grey his older sister" she glanced at Kareem again but held out her hand for me to shake which I let her "pleased to meet you Mrs Grey, I'm Zi'haria Beautiful Jones" I flashed a smile. We talked about how she was married to a movie star husband Logan Grey, I think interracial marriages are cute.

We shared a few similarities but as Mya, she prefers being called by her name cause she ain't old we hear Kareem chuckle "who you talking to that making you laugh?" Mya asked only to get waved off making me chuckle "sometimes I wanna stick my foot up a certain part of his body" I giggled "let's get out of here" she pulled me out his office and walked us to the elevator but I grabbed my stuff on the way.

We stood in the elevator "so how far along are you?" Mya asked, I looked at her with a lot of confusion "I mean with your pregnancy silly" I laughed "I'm not pregnant Mya" I replied after I got my laughing under control. She gave me the side look "try and lie again, you glowing like a pregnant woman and the last time I saw you, you didn't have all that booty unless ya man hitting it right" she chuckled once she saw how big my eyes were.

My phone is messing up my vibe but I had to rewrite this chapter after finding out it wasn't saved but anyways what do you think of this chapter?

Vote, Comment & Follow please