Doctor... who now?

He adjusted his long, white coat, running a hand through his slicked back, black hair. Offering me a warm smile, and stepping further into the room, he started to speak.
"Y/N L/N! Glad to see you awake and kicking. How do you feel?"
He grinned, grabbing my hand for a handshake against my will. I nodded slightly.
"Uh.. fine, sir."
Nothing but a mere mumble escaped my lips. I couldn't possibly be in trouble, right?
Grabbing a clipboard, one that was sitting lonely on the side-counter, he started scribbling words down.
"Well, I can't say I'm displeased with your condition. In fact, your wound already started healing when we went to bandage it up." That made me frown. I didn't care, I was here until I died, and now apparently I heal quickly? Bullshit.
"I've been talking with another doctor, and we want you in for an interview. Bring you down to blacksite, retrieve a crystal, and you'll be free from here. Simple, right? What do you say?"
Freedom? I'd be free, forever... for a crystal? That doesn't seem too hard...
I nodded.
"Er... I guess, yeah."
Yeah. The thought of freedom, getting out of here, it was all too real. He nodded.
"You'll be back in your cell until 9am on the dot tomorrow. Well bring you out, yada yada. Understood?"
"Understood, Sir."
He raised a hand, chuckling. "Call me Doctor [REDACTED]."
... what?... It was all muffled, when he said his last name... I couldn't hear him, the noise blacked out.
"Uh... sorry?" He frowned.
"Doctor [REDACTED]."
He must have saw my confusion.
"Too hard to say? It's alright. Just call me Doctor." So I nodded.
——————
I was back in my cell, my fingers tap tap tapping my leg as it bounced up and down. Restless. I was restless. In some way, I was exited for tomorrow... exited. Why am I exited?
The lights go out, signalling it's time to sleep. So I lay down.
Tomorrow I have a chance of freedom...
I won't waste it.
——————
340 words! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I don't know when the next one will be out, bear with me 😓
YEAHHH, BLACKSITE BABY