Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Vacation

The next day, Su Ho took Sanjie Gu to report to the textile factory. In terms of salary, before Sanjie Gu learned it, she was calculated as an apprentice wage, which was 17.84 yuan a month. After she learned it, she was calculated as a regular worker, which was 36 yuan. One month, plus five yuan bonus.

However, the apprenticeship lasts for three years, and the salary will get higher and higher every year during these three years.

Sanjie Gu didn't care whether she was an apprentice or not. She only had one thought in her mind now, that she could actually be a worker.

The people in the Li family would regret it to death when they saw her like this!

At this moment, she was looking forward to meeting Li Laifu or Old Lady Li in the county. She was going to have a good talk with them and slap them in the face.

Everyone in the village was envious that Third Sister Gu could go to the county to work as a worker in a textile factory. They used to think that the daughter-in-law in the city was not so good and pretentious, but now they think that the daughter-in-law in the city is good.

Look at people.

Zhang Xiuying and Wu Sanfeng were in trouble. They were jealous and envious to no end. What kind of luck did this big house have? They were still laughing at Sister Gu when she got divorced, but now they went back to work.

Second Uncle Gu was smoking a dry cigarette on the kang, thinking to himself that his eldest brother's family was getting better and better, and it was flourishing!

On the contrary, their family finally had a son who worked in the city, but instead he became a son-in-law.

This family is doing well.

Maybe there is magic in going to work. When eating, Sanjie Gu is not as awkward and cautious as before. Maybe it is because she was thinking about what the aunts said when she was working in the fields and eating. But when she went to work in the factory, there were not so many people gossiping. Everyone I don't know Sanjie Gu either, and as a novice, I'm so busy every day that I don't have time to think about anything else.

After the holidays, Suho and Gu Jianhua moved into their new house. The furniture and everything else were all ready, and everything was missing. The windows were still made of glass, which was transparent.

Their new house has two kangs in the east and west rooms. The one in the west room is larger, the one in the east room is smaller, enough for four people, and the one in the west room is enough for ten people.

Currently, their family of four lives in the east room.

Because there is a backpack built in the back, the bedroom space is very spacious. In fact, the bedroom can also be said to be a living room. In their rural area, they sleep, eat, and receive guests in one place.

The new house they built is not bad, it has backpacks, a restaurant for eating can be located in the backpack, the kitchen is also in the backpack, and there is a place for washing and bathing.

In the past, bathing was done in the room where you slept.

Needless to say, living by yourself is more comfortable than living with your parents-in-law. For example, it is convenient to go out at night. She can just go out in her panties, but it is not possible at the house in front of her. She must be neatly dressed.

Another thing is that she can't cuddle with Gu Jianhua, and she has to be careful when speaking. She can't say those words to Gu Jianhua in front of her father and mother.