Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271

Will Su Ho leave Wang Ran? No attitude, of course, no attitude. Employees come and go. That's normal. Just hire a new one.

But now this job no longer belongs to her. Each store manager reports to Wei Lan, the general store manager, when recruiting people in each store and counting inventory, and then Wei Lan reports to her.

Su Ho discussed it with Wei Lan.

"We still have a few people in each store, let's hire a few more."

"There will be replacements during the holidays."

She used to be a clerk in a jewelry store, a shoe store, a cigarette shop, etc. When the clerk took a break, she would go to the jewelry store to look after it, which was Saturday. At that time, there were also shoe stores, tobacco shops, and hotels.

She thought that she had opened so many stores and earned a lot of money. She worked from Monday to Friday and could not rest on Saturdays and Sundays.

If this doesn't work, it's time to recruit people, and managers should be selected.

Take the money and let others do it.

After making money, you should enjoy being a boss.

"The billiard hall currently has three waiters, a store manager and a cleaning aunt, a total of five people. You can hire five more waiters, preferably two men and three women, and then hire a cleaning aunt."

Her billiard hall is big It's more than 500 square meters, and Aunt Jiang works alone. When she takes a break, she asks the waiters to clean the billiard hall on her behalf.

Su Ho felt that this was not good. A waiter was just a waiter. He just had to do his job well and try not to do other jobs, otherwise things would get a bit messy.

Just because every time Auntie takes a break, other employees have to get up an hour early to clean up in the store, which is unfair to other employees.

"Then, Wei Lan, please choose a foreman from among these people, and then choose a cashier."

Her billiard hall has a lot of guests every day. Last year, the four waiters were a bit too busy. They were all busy, and the cashier used to be Wei Lan, the store manager, did it.

Su Ho didn't understand it before, but he slowly figured it out over the past year.

Recruit five more waiters and a cleaning lady.

The staffing of the billiard hall is: one store manager, one foreman, six waiters, and two cleaning ladies.

Wei Lan wrote in his notebook, "Okay sister."

Su Ho continued, "The jewelry store, shoe store, cigarette shop, and two clothing stores are all hiring."

"The jewelry store is hiring a female clerk. , the shoe store is hiring one male clerk, and the clothing store is hiring one male and one female."

"Then I have two stores to open here, and you want to hire three more, all of them female."

"Wei Lan, we're hiring. The clerks should be under 30 years old, except for the cleaning aunts, they should all be young girls. "

Wei Lan, "Okay, sister, I remember."

Su Ho thought for a moment, "The billiard hall needs to have uniform clothing. "

In this kind of crowded store, there is no uniform uniform, and customers don't know whether you are a clerk or a customer when they enter.

Forget about other stores.