Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221

Wu Sanfeng, "Five hundred?" She didn't dare to think in the direction of five thousand.

Gu Li said, "What five hundred? Mom, it's five thousand. The two clothing stores can make a minimum of five thousand. Excluding the rent and purchase costs, the minimum profit is three thousand."

She even said it was less. The profits from clothing were huge, maybe more than 3,000 yuan.

Wu Sanfeng was shocked, "Is selling clothes so profitable?"

She thought five hundred might be a bit too little. The two shops made about one thousand a month, but she didn't expect it to be five thousand.

Gu Li said, "Yes, Mom, I'm making money. Otherwise, why would I want to sell clothes? I have already thought about opening a store to sell clothes next year after I graduate this year."

Although selling clothes makes money, Wu Sanfeng still doesn't like it. "You are a Peking University student and don't work in an institutional unit. Why do you still want to be self-employed?"

If you want to be a self-employed person selling clothes after graduation, why should you study? Why not just waste the past few years and go directly to selling clothes?

Gu Li, "Mom, this is an ideological problem. What's wrong with being a self-employed person? Aren't Suho, Gu Jianhua and others self-employed?"

Gu Jianhua, my cousin, used to work in the Public Security Bureau, so he quit his job and went back to the pie shop to work as a chef.

Wu Sanfeng asked, "How old are the couple? How old are you? Besides, your Aunt Suhe is a teacher at Peking University."

Although she felt uncomfortable with Su Ho's success, she admitted that Su Ho was very powerful.

Not only was he admitted to university, but he also graduated early and stayed in school to become a teacher. It's very honorable to be a teacher at Peking University.

Gu Li, "Mom, don't think so much. Let's just think about money. As long as it doesn't break the law, we'll do whatever job makes more money. You said that when I work in a company, my monthly salary is less than 100 yuan." "

"And I can make at least a thousand yuan a month by selling clothes."

"Besides, mom, it's enough for Zhou Yinghuai to enter the unit alone. Then I will open a shop and sell clothes while taking care of the children."

"It would be better if you and Dad could come over and help."

She will not work in the workplace. She took the first place in Peking University so that she could meet Zhou Yinghuai early. The second reason was to gild herself. It is very good to have a Peking University student status.

She still has to do business at work, starting from selling clothes just like in her previous life.

She was wondering if she would meet Jiang Ming like she did in her last life if she opened a clothing store to sell clothes.

Maybe it's because the capital city is so big. She has been in the capital for almost four years and she has never met Jiang Ming.

"Mom and Dad, I open a clothing store. If you lend me the money, just treat it as an investment. When the time comes, I will make a profit and give you 30% of the profit."

Gu Li gave another dose of strong medicine.

Wu Sanfeng was very moved at first, but now she didn't have to think about it. She said, "I don't have to say anything about this. I have to discuss it with your dad when I get back."