Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Gu Jianhua was excited for a while and fell asleep. The five o'clock train arrived. Su's father, Su's mother, Su He, and Gu Jianhua got up at three o'clock.

Mother Feng cooked noodles for breakfast.

Su Che took her to the train station. When she left, Feng's mother took a bag of things. She said, "I bought a little food for the children. I packed three portions."

Su's mother was embarrassed and said, "Hua Na What's the use of money?"

Mother Feng, "It's not much money."

Mother Su collected the things and thought about sending some mutton in the mail before winter, and said, "Thank you so much, it's costing my parents money."

"You guys come back soon . Come on, it's still dark, so I can still get some sleep."

Father Feng and Mother Feng said, "I'll send you a message.

Come back when you have time. We haven't climbed the Great Wall yet." "

He then told Su Ho Gu Jianhua, "Next time you come here, you have to bring two treasures with you. "

A few people said a few polite words.

When they arrived at the train station, Su Che was asked to go back. Mother Su said,

"Go back quickly, you can still get some sleep. "

Su Che nodded, "If I have anything to do, I'll write to you. "

After getting on the train, Su's father and Su's mother asked Su Ho and Gu Jianhua to sleep. They looked at the luggage. Gu Jianhua said he was not sleepy, so Su Ho lay down and slept for a while.

The train traveled for three days.

The group finally arrived in the county . .

Su Ho felt really tired from going out, especially traveling far away. She was sore after riding the train for several days, so she needed to have a good rest for a few days.

When they arrived at home, Mother Su took out the things given by Father Feng and Mother Feng and shared them. Feng's father and Feng's mother bought candies, pastries, and pastries from Jingba, which were quite expensive.

They also bought three salted ducks

for each of their families . Clothes.

Su Ho took out the clothes he bought for Su's father and mother Su, as well as the scarf for her second sister-in-law. "Mom, you can send it over when the time comes. I have to take a good rest these days and I'm exhausted. But come. "

Mother Su," you young people are not even as good as us. "

Su Ho," I'm really tired. "

Mother Su said, "Okay, okay, go back quickly. The two treasures are probably talking about you right now. "

Thinking of the two children, Su Ho also missed her dearly. She pulled Gu Jianhua and came out. Now she wanted to fly over immediately and give them a good hug.

Sure enough, people's hearts are downward. Only after becoming a mother did she know that her mother would miss her so much. In fact, she cried secretly on the train.

At noon, the two children were probably taking a nap.

Gu Jianhua, a father, also wanted to have two children. He rode the bicycle very fast and

arrived home in half an hour.

Su Ho thought the two babies were taking a nap, but no, Mother Gu said, "I told them you would come back today, but they stayed up and said they would wait for you.