Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341

"The boss fired me? How is it possible? The boss praised me for my meticulous work before!"

Xu Guilan felt that the boss's wife must have told the boss about her, and the boss fired her. We are both women, how could the boss's wife treat her like this!

Just because she said a few words to her, she didn't want to. How could a boss's wife be so narrow-minded? Besides what she said, didn't she just say that she should help the boss share the burden?

This shouldn't be the case!

Li Xinghua, "Come on, Aunt Xu, don't worry about anyone in our store who hasn't been praised by the boss."

Can you believe what the boss says?

The boss also praised the meat cutters in the back kitchen for their uncanny knife skills. He also praised the aunts who washed the dishes and the two aunts who washed the dishes.

Which employee has not been praised.

"Aunt Xu, please remember it. When you work in the future, you should stop talking about the boss's housework and do your job well!"

Aunt Xu cried and left. At this moment, she was angry and aggrieved!

Why should the boss and his wife treat her like this? What did she do? She has no thoughts about the boss at all. It is just the boss's wife who is just thinking and jealous of her!

She was walking and came to a pancake stall. She felt hungry, so she ordered a pancake. By coincidence, this pancake stall was Wang Dahu's pancake stall.

Wang Dahu was also an enthusiastic person. Seeing the girl crying, he asked what happened.

She felt aggrieved at first, but as soon as Xu Guilan saw someone asking, she deleted and deleted the matter and said nothing about it that was detrimental to herself.

Wang Dahu said, "Oh, this boss is so inhumane, why is this happening! Sister, don't be sad, this kind of person is not worth working for."

Xu Guilan, "But I still have three children at home. My husband is gone, and I don't have any." How can you manage your work and raise your children?"

Wang Dahu became even more sincere when he heard the consolation,

"No, you can sell pancakes like me. I'll tell you..."

Why did he come to Beijing and how did he get caught? Relatives and brothers are crowding in, so how can we sell pancakes?

One daughter-in-law left with someone else, one lost her husband, one made money selling pancakes, and the other just lost his job. How can I put it, the two of them got along very well.

Wang Dahu and Xu Guilan also feel that there is no need to say much about the adult world.

Wang Dahu moved into Xu Guilan's house. Xu Guilan followed Wang Dahu and sold pancakes. Of course, the money she earned was spent by their family of five.

It is not easy for Wang Dahu to find a second love at his age. He is still a woman from Beijing, but he is extremely proud of her.

After the two of them had been together for a month, they specially invited Gu's second sister and second brother-in-law to have dinner with her new sister-in-law.

How did the second sister Gu and her second brother-in-law react? There was no reaction. Anyway, the eldest uncle is divorced, so just look for him. If you find him, you don't have to look for them anymore.

The restaurant we booked for dinner was Bingzhuyang Restaurant. This restaurant was booked by Xu Guilan. She wanted to avenge her shame!

She wants everyone in the store to know that she is better off after leaving her job!