Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241

Qingmu: "Let them talk if they want. Our household registration has been moved to Beijing. We will live in Beijing in the future and will not go back."

Zhang Ning, "That's true, it's just your mother. Brother, just don't look for us in the future. "

Her parents-in-law are not doing well. They gave her about 40 yuan when she went to the countryside, and they haven't taken care of her since.

My husband's family is even worse.

"Don't worry, daughter-in-law, I will remember everything that happened when we separated, and I will also remember your confinement period." Aoki is not the kind of foolish and filial person, and thinks that whatever his parents do is right.

When the family was separated, his parents didn't give him anything, and his mother didn't care about his daughter-in-law's confinement.

So he won't let them do whatever they want.

Zhang Ning said, "I'm afraid that if they see us living a good life in the future, if others don't tell me, your parents want to come to Beijing to live and want us to take care of them in old age."

She doesn't want to live with her parents-in-law . Serving, Sitian didn't take care of her when she was a child, and they didn't give her anything when they separated.

It's true that her parents-in-law want her to serve her, but she won't do it, let alone serve her, and she won't even want to live together.

Qingmu, "Don't worry, this won't happen to my wife."

In fact, Zhang Ning's worries are not unreasonable.

At this time, Chen Juan laughed and said to Sister Gu and her husband,

"Oh, now that my eldest brother and sister-in-law have settled down in the capital, your parents can go to Beijing to take care of themselves."

"Beijing is a good place, look at how grandma and grandpa look. It's great, it's so different from before."

Sister Gu said, "Why don't we go to Jingshi? We are fine in the village. We are not used to living in the city."

Although Sister Gu said so, But there was a vague expectation in her heart. After two years of not seeing each other, her parents were getting better and better.

Chen Juan said, "What are you talking about? Mom, now that the children are grown up and have families and careers, you two are old and it's time to enjoy your old age."

"Mom, when you go to Beijing, you can hang out with grandma and the others and watch TV. Dad You go fishing with grandma, what a wonderful life this is."

Su Ho felt that these words were familiar. Isn't this something she had said to her four elders before? But how did her parents treat her and how did her parents-in-law treat her? How is she!

How do Sister Gu and Brother-in-law treat Aoki and Zhang Ning?

Are people willing?

Gu's mother didn't like Chen Juan, her grandson's daughter-in-law. She felt that Chen Juan was as annoying as Wu Sanfeng.

Parents cannot just think that I gave birth to and raised you, and require their children to be unconditionally filial to them. There are thousands of ways to give birth and raise children. Stuttering like a dog is raising children. Material and spiritual education is also raising children.

For example, her eldest daughter's relationship with Aoki was very good when they were young, but their relationship deteriorated when they grew up, and it became even more ugly when the family separated.