Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 It feels like she is pregnant.

Vacations are always short, and soon when school started in September, the holidays in Soho were over.

On the first day of school, Su Ho met an acquaintance during class. It was Tang Zexu, the black market Xiao Tang. He was in the first grade of junior high school!

She goes to Xiao Tang's house once a month and sells 100 kilograms of pork for 100 yuan. The market price is 70 cents per kilogram. On the black market, it is estimated to be 1.51 kilogram, maybe even more expensive.

However, she didn't feel that she was getting cheap. Selling to Xiao Tang and the others was safe and convenient, and Datang was very understanding of people and would basically let her bring five or ten pounds of fine grain every time.

She had space for all these fine grains. When the family ran out of food, she would take out some.

Also, she wanted to wait until winter, when the grain distribution in the village was complete, then she would mail the grain to her elder brothers and sister-in-law for them to eat.

Su Ho thought for a moment. According to the time in the book, her sister-in-law must be pregnant at this time, and her niece's birthday is in March 1965.

Calculating the time, I should be pregnant by now.

But my eldest brother hasn't written a letter, so I'm not sure.

When her eldest brother gets a letter, she has to mail something to her sister-in-law, fruits or something like that. You should especially want to eat sour, crisp fruits and the like during pregnancy.

In fact, she especially wanted to send the watermelon grown by Gu's mother to her eldest brother and sister-in-law to try. The other two brothers and sisters-in-law had tasted it, but her eldest brother and sister-in-law did not.

But this can only be done later. They will eat it after summer, and the watermelon cannot be delivered by post. It bumped along the way and cracked.

It's October, and the National Day holiday is here, which also heralds the autumn harvest.

Father Gu is busy every day, and his face is very tired. Fortunately, the food at home is good, and there is a big watermelon after the meal, which comforts his soul.

Gu's father went to the fields to harvest the autumn harvest, and Gu's mother was also busy these days, busy tidying up the vegetable garden. Usually in October, the vegetables in the vegetable garden no longer grow, and the weather gets cold.

Gu's mother planned to pick all the vegetables in the vegetable garden. However, there were more vegetables in the vegetable garden this year than last year. Gu's mother said to Su Ho, "We need to fertilize the land more. Let's see how good this year's vegetables are. There are more knots."

Su Ho said yes with a smile, thinking about the credit of the spiritual spring water.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law picked several large baskets for a day, the kind used to feed cattle.

Half a basket of cucumbers, a large basket of beans, a large basket of tomatoes, a large basket of peppers, a large basket of eggplants, three baskets of potatoes, four large baskets of pumpkins, as well as zucchini and radishes.

This is still the result. There are still Chinese cabbage, leeks, green onions, coriander, and celery in the field, which have been confiscated!

In addition to these, we also collected twenty large and small watermelons.

Gu's mother rubbed her waist and said, "Xiaohe, you go to school tomorrow and bring some vegetables to your in-laws. There are too many to eat." If you

don't finish it, it will rot if you keep it for a long time. Especially tomatoes, they don't last long. .