Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331

Because it was Sunday, Su Ho got up late and woke up at 8:30. When he woke up, he saw his eldest son looking in the mirror and fixing his hair.

"Chang'an, are you going out?"

Her eldest son didn't dress up much in the past. He would wash his face and brush his teeth in the morning. Now he has his hair styled. Something's wrong!

"Yes, Mom, I'm having dinner with my friends."

Gu Changan had already fixed his hair style, took the car keys from the drawer, and was about to go out.

Su Ho nodded, this friend should be a female friend.

"Go ahead, go ahead, and drive safely."

When children grow up and have their own lives, it's best for parents not to ask too many questions.

"Okay mom."

Gu Changan drove to the place they agreed on yesterday and saw Guan Bolin already waiting there.

"You came so early?" He got out of the car and walked over.

Yesterday we made an appointment to meet at nine o'clock. He left at eight-thirty. Now it's eight-forty and she has already arrived.

Guan Bolin wore a red polka-dot dress and high heels. Her hair was permed and draped over her shoulders. She looked very beautiful.

"No, I just arrived too."

The two got into the car, and Guan Bolin said with a smile, "Dr. Gu, did you drive your father's car?"

Grandma Guan didn't tell her family about the Gu family's cars.

So Guan Bolin didn't know either and thought it was Gu Changan who drove his father's car.

Gu Changan said, "No, this is my car."

This time it was Guan Bolin's turn to be shocked, "Did your parents buy your car for you?"

Gu Changan smiled, "It must be, otherwise how much would I pay a month?" I definitely can't afford it with a salary of ten yuan."

Guan Bolin said, "How much is your doctor's salary per month?"

"It's 68 yuan, and if you include night shift subsidies and other things, it might be more than 80 yuan."

His salary is not as good as his mother's. The salary of the employees in the store is 118 yuan a month for the store manager, and his mother always pays benefits to the employees.

Guan Bolin listened, "Our salaries are about the same. I get more than eighty or seventy every month."

"What do you do at the TV station?" Gu Changan asked.

Guan Bolin, "Xinwen Lianbo host, don't you watch Xinwen Lianbo?"

Gu Changan was surprised, "You are so good. I watch it occasionally, but not often. Did you just host it this year?"

"Yes, I did it last year. A newbie, he just started this year," Guan Bolin said.

Gu Changan, "That's right, because I haven't watched TV since I went to work this year. I'm busy every day."

Guan Bolin, "Are all doctors so busy?"

"Busy, busy and tired!"

"My job Fortunately, it's not that busy."

The two chatted about work for a while, and Guan Bolin said, "Doctor Gu, can you stop by Xinjie for a while?"

Gu Changan said, "Oh, sure."