Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211

After the New Year's Eve dinner, Suho and Gu Jianhua were both a little drunk.

Su Ho didn't intend to drink too much, but Mingyue Xiaomei and her children kept asking her to drink. She drank the white wine in small sips, while Mingyue and the others drank beer directly from the cup.

She only discovered today that these nieces are so good at drinking.

"Jianhua, tell me, how come they are so good at drinking? They have practiced in the past two years? I have never seen them drink before!"

The three of them, Mingyue Xiaomei Xueer, drank at least eight bottles of beer each.

She drank four ounces of white wine, Maotai.

Su Ho felt a little dizzy, but his mind was still quite clear.

Gu Jianhua also drank a lot of beer. He said, "They will definitely vomit when they go back."

I drank the beer so hard that it would be weird if I didn't vomit.

Su Ho, "No way, I think they are all quite sober."

After eating and drinking, I helped clean up before leaving.

Gu Jianhua, "I must be vomiting."

Uncle Gu Jianhua really guessed correctly that Mingyue Xiaomei, Xueer and the others were going together.

Originally, Xue'er and Xiaomei didn't want to vomit, but when they saw Ming Yue vomiting halfway, they couldn't help but vomit.

After vomiting, Mingyue waved her hand and said, "I won't drink it next time."

Tang Zexu said, "You can't drink that much. Just drink slowly. Drink so hard." One cup after another, even if it was plain water, I still felt like vomiting.

It was really uncomfortable after drinking too much, and these people thought they would never drink again.

Su Ho and Gu Jianhua didn't vomit and made it home safely. Their four children didn't come back and stayed with their grandparents.

The couple took a quick shower and then lay down on the bed to get ready for bed. They drank some wine and fell asleep, feeling comfortable. This is how Suho feels now.

Just as he was about to go to sleep, he heard Gu Jianhua ask, "Daughter-in-law, is our daughter already dating?"

Suho, "?"

"I said Changyi and Hongxing's brother-in-law are very good."

Su Ho, "No, I don't have a partner. Your girl said she won't have sex until she graduates from college."

"Maybe they like each other, but there's no point in it. They young people have their own ideas, so let's leave it alone."

Gu Jianhua said, "Well, I've been thinking long and hard about finding a partner. Please remind her, don't be like Gu Li."

Although Gu Li was not her daughter, she was still a relative's child. Being pregnant before marriage was a warning to Gu Jianhua.

"I know." Su Ho believed her daughter.

No matter in Gu Li's past life or in the book, her daughter did not behave like this, and now she has taken anti-love brain pills.

He must be very clear-headed.

"Let's sleep."

After Su Ho finished speaking, he heard snoring coming from beside him. Good guy, go to sleep in a second!