Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351

Su Ho is not a local from Haishi, so he has to ask Xu's father and Xu's mother for help in decorating the shop, and ask them to introduce a skilled decoration team.

"Xiao He, which street is the shop you bought on?" Xu's father and Xu's mother thought that Su Ho just bought a shop.

Su Ho took out a piece of paper from his bag and said, "Brother-in-law, look at it, it's all here."

Xu's father and Xu's mother took it over and took a look. Good guy, eleven shops are really rich.

Su Ho smiled and said, "So brother-in-law, please help me find some reliable decoration teams. Jianhua and I plan to open these shops in late June or early July."

Father Xu finished reading, "Okay, eleven shops, except There are two large ones, and the rest are small and medium-sized ones that can be renovated very quickly, within a month at most." "

Based on the fact that it will take four months from the beginning of March to the end of June, three decoration teams are enough, right?"

There were more stores, and she knew how long it would take to decorate the store. She nodded, "It's almost the same. We, the couple, must open one store at a time. We can't open all the stores at once. It should be completed by early July." "

That's no problem. I'll give it to the contact person now." Father Xu is also impatient.

Su He smiled and said, "Brother-in-law, I have to stay in Haishi for a few days. I can look for him tomorrow."

Xu's father waved his hand, "I am idle and I am idle. It's okay."

"Xiao He, just let him go. "Since he retired, he has nothing to do every day," Xu's mother said with a smile.

Su Ho heard this and said, "Sister Xu, why don't you wait until these stores open and let my brother-in-law help me look after

the stores ? I'll give you a salary every month?" Is it okay to take a walk and see how the employees are doing?"

"Okay, but they are all relatives. What kind of salary will they be given?" Xu's mother was embarrassed to ask for the salary.

She doesn't even work, she just walks around in various stores every day. Her family also walked around before, so they didn't need to be paid at all.

Su He smiled, "How can this work? If my brother-in-law is willing, I will pay you every month."

Xu's mother asked, "Xiao He, you go to work every day. Is there someone to help you manage the store in Beijing? Or you guys Are the couple taking care of it?"

Su Ho said, "Someone is taking care of it. We don't have time. Jianhua takes care of the baby every day, and I go to work every day, so I only have some time during the winter and summer vacations. Each store has a store manager, and there is also a general store manager. You could also say he's the general manager. "

"There are a lot of stores here in Haishi. Would you like to choose someone to take care of them? Wouldn't that be more convenient?" Xu's mother suggested.

Su Ho, "I'm worried about this problem. I don't have the right person at the moment, so I asked my brother-in-law to help me take a look first."

"I would like to ask Xing Ran Jianian and the others to take a look at it, but they I work every day and now I have a baby, so I don't have time at all."

My eldest niece Su Xingran gave birth to a baby at the end of November last year. Because Su Ho was not on vacation, she couldn't attend the full moon ceremony, but she only had money and a gold bracelet to buy her baby. Sent it by mail.