Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Parents' past events

Mother Su also taught her four children that in the future, there is no absolute right or wrong when a married couple quarrels. You don't have to wait for your partner to bow your head and admit your mistakes. Long-lasting rift between two people will affect their relationship.

It's best to say something.

Anyway, she had been married to Su's father for nearly thirty years, and they never stayed overnight for quarrels and cold wars.

After listening to Su's mother, Gu's mother gave her a thumbs up.

"Sister, you are this."

Mother Gu thinks that Mother Su is a gentle and powerful woman, the kind of person who is gentle but decisive in speaking and doing things.

"Sister, how did you and my brother meet?" Gu's mother asked.

They haven't talked about this topic before. She and Gu's father have known each other since they were children in a neighboring village. They also like each other a little and were introduced by a matchmaker, so they got together.

Mother Su recalled and said with a smile, "How did we get to know each other? He went to work as an apprentice with us, and I happened to be working in our flag. I thought he was good-looking and knew a lot of skills, so I took the initiative to win him. "

In fact, what she said at that time was, I will be your wife, can you take me away?

Because her father and stepmother planned to sell her to a local landowner as his wife. Not to mention the little girl, the landowner was in his sixties and almost seventy years old and was about the same age as her father.

It was impossible to be his little wife, so she looked for someone from her family.

Then he escaped directly.

At that time, in 1935, the Republic of China, their place was very chaotic, and the two places were far apart, more than 400 miles (200 kilometers) apart.

So there was no way to find him from her parents' side, so we just pretended that he didn't exist.

After hearing this, Gu's mother gave another thumbs up, "Sister, you are so bold, you are not afraid that he will sell it to you!"

Mother Su shook her head, "Don't be afraid, there is no way out, so it's better to take a gamble."

Furthermore, she had known her husband for a while and felt that he was not that kind of person and that he was worthy of being entrusted with her for life.

It turned out that she was right.

Her family has been treating her very well for nearly thirty years since they got married.

"Sister, you are lucky."

Gu's mother felt that Su's mother was lucky. Although her life was not very good in the first half of her life. Her mother died long ago and her father married her stepmother, but she found a good man.

Because of her husband's family relationship and the lack of problems from mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, Su's father was raised by his uncle and aunt, so after getting married, Su's father, the nephew, was separated and had a single life.

Not to mention what's going on in the city, there are very few daughters-in-law in the village who don't look down on the old woman's face, because most of them live together.

The same goes for giving birth to children. The first child was a son, and the second child was also a son. Finally, there were twins, three sons and one daughter. When the four children grew up, all of them were promising.