Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371

Zhao Nannan worked at Gu's Restaurant on August 15th. Every store in Soho pays wages on the 15th. However, Zhao Guobing and Xu Hongyan gave Zhao Nannan 200 yuan before they left. Pocket money, there is no shortage of money for the time being.

Working in the hotel, food and drinks are all-inclusive, so there is no place to spend money at the end of the day.

Besides, Su Ho took good care of his niece. He bought her whatever she needed and didn't let her live in the staff dormitory, so she lived on the third floor of the villa.

Zhao Nannan is also very diligent. Although there is a nanny at home, she doesn't rely on the nanny and tidies up her own room.

At the end of August, Gu Jianhua took Changyun to report to Haishi. Although it was okay for his younger son and daughter to go out alone, it was better for their parents to accompany them when the freshman year started.

Su Ho accompanied Chang Huan to register at Beihang University. The child went to college and lived on campus and would not come back at night.

Mother Gu said, "Oh, school has started, and we are the four old ones left at home again."

Mother Su smiled, "It should be the two of us, we go out fishing every day."

Mother Gu, "When Suisui was here, The house is quite lively. "

The little girl made a fuss, and the old men and women wanted to take a nap, but they were not allowed to sleep. Now that they are gone, it is very deserted.

Mother Su said, "When the children grow up, they have their own things to do. They are all like this. I have known it since I raised them four, and I am used to it."

"Yes, let's find something to do, otherwise we will be too busy." Mother Gu said.

Mother Su, "You don't read anymore?"

"My eyes hurt from reading too much, and so does watching too much TV."

Mother Su said, "That's true. I've been knitting sweaters for a long time, and my eyes hurt and my hands hurt."

Mother Gu thought for a moment, "Why don't we go play mahjong?"

Su's mother said, "It costs money to play mahjong!"

Gu's mother said, "Let's play with the small ones, not the big ones."

Otherwise, it would be boring to stay at home all day.

"Okay, let's play for one cent."

A nearby street shop set up two tables of mahjong, and the people who went to play were a group of retired old men and women. They didn't play the big one, but the small one.

Playing mahjong is secondary, the main thing is chatting.

The two old ladies were opposed to going to these places before, but after going there once, they no longer objected and they completely fell in love with them.

Old men and old ladies talk about anything, but of course they talk about their children.

How many children do you have? What do you do? How many grandchildren do you have? Have they gone to college?

It was like asking the two old ladies from their innermost thoughts. The old men and ladies in the park were all familiar with each other before. It was pointless to say it out loud, but it was fun to tell it to someone they didn't know.

In mid-September, the large-scale stationery store in Beijing was renovated and opened in early October.

Zhao Nannan has also been working at Gu's Restaurant for a month. Zhao Nannan has changed a lot in this month.