The plan ⚠️🌶⚠️

This chapter contains a spicy scene 🌶

Delilah's POV

I smiled and took Shirley's hand as she led me on the dancing floor. She put her hand on my hip and took my left so she could lead.

We swayed softly at the sweet rhythm. Our feet following each other's with such sync that the world couldn't understand. Our eyes met saying a thousand more words that we could ever express.

We danced.

Stuck in a spell that we both wished would never end. But because the world was so unfair, it did . Shirley brought me closer and leaned closer to my ear.

"The man is here but don't look. I know this song and there is a moment where I can make you turn so that you can also see where he is and what does he look like. Got it ?" She asked as she slowly pulled he head back.

"Got it."I ensured

We continued to dance at the music until the moment came. Shirley took my hand and extended her arm spinning me like a spinning top. Then I saw him.

He whore a black hooded cape, he was really out of the decor. Couldn't possibly miss him. Shirley pulled me back closer so that we could finish the dance.

We continued to dance but when the musicians decided to play a slow I took it as a sign to stop dancing. But to my surprise Shirley kept my hand locked in hers, she pulled me even closer than before and placed her hands on my hips as I placed mine on her shoulders.

We just moved slowly to the music. And even if it was nothing it meant everything.
By the look in her eyes I knew that she secretly said good luck.

I smiled at her and put my head on her shoulder. For 2 little minutes the whole world was quiet as if we were alone. In a moment out of the time. On our own.

Stuck in a trance.

A trance that broke as soon as the music stopped.

Shirley pulled her hands back so we could separate and she started to walk back.

She knew what she was doing cause the minute she was gone a man approached me to ask for a dance. I refused trying to get out but more tried than,it hit me.

Shirley was letting out defensive pheromones until she left !

I couldn't smell it cause I'm an omega but it probably scared of some alphas. When I thought I could finally escape the caped man stopped me. 

"Need some help milady ?" He asked in a chivalrous tone obviously hiding his real intentions that I knew too well.

"Yes that would be appreciated." I answered taking my best lady in distress voice.