A meeting with the King

Shirley's POV

Shirley's POV

She looked at me with insistence while I was actually searching for my words.

"Well uhm.. I mean It's a solo mission and since I'm alone well there's still a possibility of me not coming back. But it's me so I'll probably come back."

She looked at me with a schocked look before closing the door at my face. I thought she just didn't care and I decided that I should live but just when I started to turn my back, she opened her door panting.

"So. What's the price ?" She said out of breath.

I just stared at her in disbelief before answering.

"It's 130 000 golden crowns" I said still in shock. (130 000 $)

She started to laugh before talking again.  

"Well then I'm definitely going. Wait 5 minutes."

I got back downstairs with my cape and my staff. And reopened the door to wait with Tyrone. And 5 minutes after not one more Delilah opened the door dressed in a black shirt a black corset and leather pants with boots. She had a bag on her shoulder with what seemed to be the strict necessary in it. I gave her an approving nod and turned to Tyrone.

"She's my roommate, Delilah, she decided that she'll accompany me on the mission. Please don't embarrass me."

He looked at me and smirked and I knew that I was cooked. He walked towards her, his armor clanking at each step before holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Hi I'm Tyrone,it's a pleasure to meet you." He said still smiling.

"Hi nice to meet you too !" She said smiling with all her teeth.

He shook her hand before turning to me.

"Well would you look at that she's nicer than you. And too beautiful for you too." He said still smirking like a perfect.

This time I was pissed, I felt it cause my left eye was twitching,and he must've seen it cause his smile slowly faded.

"Shut the fuck Tyrone. What does a rat face like you know anything about beauty. Plus we're not together dumbass, we're not from the same rank." I said grinding my teeth.

The thing is I wasn't really mad I was just joking with him. And he knew it. That's why we both ended up laughing. One arm on the shoulder of the other.

After we were done laughing our asses off,I decided that we should go. We took our horses but when I tried to help Delilah to get on her's she refused. I wonder why ? But,anyway. We rode on our horses together to get to the castle. But before we got there I needed to talk to Tyrone. Since he was a little bit ahead of me I accelerated shortly to get to his level.  He turned his head to me and smiled. I returned his smile before talking.