Chilling after the battle

Shirley's POV

Shirley's POV

I honestly didn't want to wake up but some sun rays decided otherwise. My right arm and my left thigh were tightly bandaged.

Probably Isaiah's work. I fall backwards on the bed with a sigh. Wait ?? What am I doing on a bed.

I look around me and immediately recognize my surroundings. I'm in Isaiah bedroom.

That means that Delilah left me her place in the bedroom Fuck and I snapped at her yesterday without any explanation !

I try to get out of the bed quickly but the throbbing pain in my thigh stops me. As I get out of the bedroom I look at the bathroom's door and I see some smoke coming from underneath it.

Probably Isaiah from what I remember he likes flaming hot showers. So if he's here than where is Delilah ?

I don't wanna discuss with her but I owe her excuses.

I hear muffled noise coming from the kitchen so I open the door.

Delilah is here but the kitchen's a mess. There's flower flying in the air and a bunch of messed up eggs all over the counter. Delilah herself is covered with flour.

"H-hey Shirley."she says sheepishly hiding her hands behind her back.

"Hi Delilah. What's up need help ?"

She looks at me relieved.

"Ugh yes please. I had to do the breakfast since you were still asleep and Isaiah said he was probably worse than me."

I chuckled and approached the counter to clean anything left from Delilah's attempt to cook. The counter done with I stood back and threw away the eggshells.

I gave a wet towel to Delilah so that she could clean her face.

"Thank you." She said softly as I smiled.

"No problem but um listen I'm sorry for snapping at you yesterday. You only tried to help me and was rude. Sorry. " I finished.

She looked surprised at first but her eyes softened and she smiled.

"It's okay Shirley. This days have been pretty hard on everyone and I understand."

We looked at each other and I was about to say something when Isaiah entered the room. His torse bare naked and his towel on his shoulders. I see good habits never changes.

"Yo." He said his voice still filled of sleep giving me his hand for me to dap.

"Yo." I answered joining our hands.

He gave Delilah a nod before he took two mugs out of the cupboard and placed them on the counter while he made coffee.

He gave me one of the mug with some Viennese coffee in it. I thanked him and sat on the counter next to him while he was standing dropping my head on his shoulder.