Sweet sweet home

Delilah's POV

Delilah's POV

Shirley opened the portal as we all slowly got trough. Isaiah seemed out of it, like in a dream or maybe high. I wasted no time and got back to my room.

There wasn't any spider web around and I was really grateful for that. I unpacked all my things and I took a shower before I took a nap.

A soft knock on my door woke me up. 

"Hey uhm Delilah sorry to wake you up but we kinda have to report at the castle." Shirley said gently trough the door. I groaned before I answered.

"5 minutes and I'm here..." I said lazily.

I threw on flared jeans, a white shirt, a black corset and a tie. When I got downstairs they were both ready. Shirley had on a black shirt, black baggy jeans and a really dark purple tie.

Isaiah had on pretty much the same outfit as Shirley but his tie was a deep navy blue.

When we got out this time there was two horses outside. Shirley's and one I guess was Isaiah's before he left.
Isaiah had a white and light brown horse and just by the way he looked at us I could see he was a really fierce horse.

He huffed loudly when we approached and Isaiah released a whiff of his pheromones

He huffed loudly when we approached and Isaiah released a whiff of his pheromones. Recognizing his smell, the horse bent down his head leaning in the touch of his owner.

"Hi Marshal." Isaiah said giving Marshal rough pets on the head.

If you think Marshal is rough you're wrong. Because compared to Shirley's horse, he was a care bear. Shirley's horse his black.Not jet black. No.
He's pure darkness.

He's supposed to be a war horse so he's quite muscular.He might seem scary but I think he likes me. When he saw me, he started to walk towards me, his thundering hooves hitting the ground with power. I presented my hand and in a huff he bent down.

"Hello Attila." I said to him giving him gentle pets.

"What the hell fucker ?! You're supposed to be my horse!" Shirley said in total disbelief. I chuckled and her horse came back to her. He pushed her with his head trying to earn pets.