An unexpected surprise

Shirley POV

Shirley POV

HOLY SHIT IT'S A WOMAN !!!

As I look down I see a woman,brown skinned 5ft5 woman

As I look down I see a woman,brown skinned 5ft5 woman. Freckled cheeks, deep brown eyes,a body of goddess with thick thighs and well curved hips. As if that wasn't enough she had plump lips well drawn eyebrows and damn that much good curves should be illegal.

As I stop my drooling session I see a face full of pure shock:
"Hey,you're alright in there"I ask calmly.
"Hum yes sorry" she drops her suit case and bags to hold out her hand for me to shake. " Hello I'm Delilah James" " And I'm Shirley Jackson, enchanted" I say shaking her hand firmly.

"Wait?! The real Shirley Jackson?!"
"Yup.Gonna have to get used to it if you stay here" I say with a wink.

" Don't worry about the bags I can carry them for you". As I bend over to grab one she stops me "It's okay I don't need your help" "Are you sure ? Cause the bedrooms are upstairs." I insist. " Okay.." she finally accepted.

Within a few minute all her things were in her room upstairs. With this done I remembered that we needed to discuss some things before sleeping.
" Can we discuss real fast downstairs" "Yeah sure" she gently answers.

As we make our way downstairs I let her go see the living room while I prepare some ginger tea. The tea now done I sit on the couch with her.

" I think we should set some rules or limits" "Yes I agree,what did you have in mind ? " "Well first ,questions what do you study at the school ?" " Botanic." Wooow she just got even more cool.

" What's your subgender ?" "I'm an omega,and you ?" "Alpha. Mated?"
"No"

"Okay hummm.. What's your questions ?"
She think about it for a second before asking
"What do you study at the school ?"she asks bluntly
"Everything."

She looks at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean EVERYTHING ?! "
I shrug my shoulders
"How did you think I made it to the top of the classement ? Hm? I studied everything it's simple. "

"Yes but how ?"
"Bought a lot of books I guess"

After my words sank in her mind she started to ask other questions.

" Are you courting someone right now ? "
" Nope"
" Night stands ? "
" No. I prefer to date seriously. " I say in an offended tone.
"Oh. Okay sorry for asking"

After discussing a little more we, on a common agreement decided five rules.

1. We don't touch each other's belongings
2. No loud alarm in the morning ( even more important during the weekend)
3. Suppressant during heats and ruts
4.We don't enter each other's space without permission
5.And lastly we share the cleaning

After we decided that we talked enough we both decided to go to sleep.

But of course since school wasn't starting before a good month I still had time before my insomnia starts to become a problem.

So as I stare outside into the deep of the sky and his stars I study. I study because I don't have anything more interesting to do.

Reading , trapped in my own perfume getting drunk with letters as booze of the long night ahead.

I thought this night couldn't be more usual for me but something did happened. I started to hear some noise. At first I thought it was nothing but when I actually focused on it I heard
something.
Steps.

Slowly getting up I started to approach my staff. Perfectly sculpted in Rowan wood I worked years on enchanting it (kinda like a big magic wand). It's one of my most prized possessions.

Grabbing it softly I started to turn the knob on my door. Slowly I started to walk softly on the wooden floor carefully so I don't alert the possible intruder.

As I arrived downstairs I noticed the knob of the kitchen's door slowly turning from the inside. Fast, I took a defensive position. Ready to kill anything that goes trough that door.

As the door turned fully open, I was about to hit the intruder in the nose. Just before my staff made contact with the intruder. I stopped.

It wasn't an intruder. It was Delilah.

"Dayumn. I was about to kill you what are you doing ?! "I asked
"I-I'm sorry. I just can't sleep"
"Sorry about scaring you but I usually don't sleep so when you're awake just knock on my door to let me know you're the one downstairs. Okay ? "
"Yeah um...sorry again"
"No worries"

Before I could go into the kitchen myself I smelled something. Vanilla and caramel.Wait?! Was she wearing scent blockers this whole time ??

"Uhm...Delilah were you wearing scent blockers this whole time?" I ask.
"Hum yeah I didn't want to get harassed on my way here"
"Oh. I'm sorry for you. I mean you're beautiful for sure but only dogs and pigs harass. But,you're lucky I'm neither a dog nor a pig so when you're here do what you prefer with the whole scent blocking thing. Okay?"
"Yeah thank you"
"It's normal considering all the side effects they have. Now if you could please step away from the door I want to take some coffee."
"Sure but coffee ? It's literally 2am."she says laughing.
"Well like I said earlier I'm an insomniac so yes coffee at 2am."
"Okay well goodnight I guess." she says softly.
"Yeah goodnight see you tomorrow. "

As she starts to get up the stairs I enter the kitchen. Opening the kitchen cupboard and here it is,my favorite Viennese coffee powder. I freaking love it. I don't know why but coffee just make my days easier that and other things. I'm getting bored. I pour my coffee in my favorite mug before heading upstairs and retaking my place in my beanbag.

I took my book in an urge to read more of it. Every page I was turning was exciting until...until I finished it. It's always like this,I get hooked on the book and soon enough the party's over. I must buy the following ones tomorrow. It's going to be one fucking hell of a night if I stay here doing nothing.

But wait ?! It's night so there's nobody in the streets right  ?!
In a blink I was dressed and already running trough the woods on a path that I knew more than well that leaded to a clearing. It was a path full of logs that had fell during the previous years. That couldn't stop my course cause even tho they were in my path I was jumping and almost flying over them with my speed. I was starting to enter the clearing in question but before I even knew it, a big snout was pining me to the ground.

"Hi baby !!"

Words count: 1077 words

💙Laughing dragon