2. The Guild

As soon as Team Natsu exited the train, they ran to the guildhall. Erza slammed open the guild doors and Lucy ran in to take Natsu to the infirmary. The members of the guild caused a commotion as the sight of the unconscious Natsu on Lucy's back.

"What happened to him?"
"Is Natsu alright?"
"How did this happen?"
"Why is he unconscious when Wendy could have healed him?"

"Enough! We'll answer your questions in a minute!" Erza shouted as the rest of Team Natsu rushed to the infirmary. Master Makarov walked in and asked them what happened. And Erza explained everything.

"Should we ask Porlyusica to come and help him?" Wendy asked
"Not yet. We shall see if he wakes up on his own. If he doesn't wake up within 3 days, then we shall ask her to come" The team minus Natsu nodded in agreement.
"You kids should rest downstairs" Master stated.

"I'll stay here with Natsu" Lucy said.
"Aye!" Happy also said.
"Alright" Erza said as they all walked out.

Lucy grabbed a chair and pulled it towards Natsu's side and grabbed his hand softly, rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand. Happy curled up in a ball on Natsu's chest and fell asleep.
________________________________________________________________

In the main hall, Erza Gray Wendy and Carla were all bombarded with questions about Natsu's condition.

"Alright brats listen up!" Master shouted gaining everyone's attention.

"After their mission, Team Natsu came across a mysterious person in a hood and a face covering. He seemed to be able to teleport and had hit Natsu with some kind of spell that caused him a headache and passed out. We have no idea what the spell will do to him so we will keep an eye on him until he wakes up. If he doesn't wake up within 3 days, we'll ask Porlyusica to check on him. In the meantime, carry on as normal." Master walked back into his office while the rest of the guild continued their usual routine. Erza eating her Strawberry Cake, Gray stripping and avoiding Juvia, and Wendy and Carla sitting on a table and chatting, Cana drinking and Elfman yelling about being manly.

Everyone may be acting like themselves but each and every member couldn't help but wonder what the spell will do to Natsu, if he would be okay, and if the spell can be reversed.

________________________________________________________________

In the Alvarez, the Emperor Spriggan also known as the Black Wizard Zeref was doing paperwork in his office when he suddenly felt that something was wrong.

"What's this feeling? Has something happened to Natsu?" He wondered.

(Ignore the aura around him)

He stood up and called his right hand man

"Invel! Come here!"

"Yes Your Majesty?"

"I'm going away for a while

"I'm going away for a while. Can you manage everything while I'm away?"

"Of course. Leave everything to me. Good luck on your journey"

"Thank you. I'll be leaving now" Zeref walks away.

While Zeref was walking he saw August approaching.
"Your majesty, would you like me to hire a boat for your journey?" August asked.

"Yes please, that would be most helpful. Thank you August" August bowed down and left to hire a boat immediately.

Don't worry Natsu. I'm on my way. Zeref thought to himself.
________________________________________________________________

Back in the infirmary, Happy was still asleep dreaming about Carla finally accepting his fish. Lucy eventually fell asleep as well. Her head was resting on her arms and one of her hands still held onto Natsu's hand.

All of a sudden both Happy and Lucy were woken up to the sound of someone in pain. They discovered that Natsu was groaning in pain. He was clenching the bedsheets tightly. His brow frowning. His eyes were tightly shut together. His teeth were tightly clenched together. He was also sweating heavily and panting. Lucy quickly ran downstairs to get help while Happy kept calling out in an attempt to wake Natsu up and stop his pain.

"Wendy! We need your help! Something is wrong with Natsu!" Lucy desperately called out on top of the staircase.

Wendy, the rest of Team Natsu and Master rushed to the infirmary. As soon as they see Happy shaking Natsu's shoulder, Wendy immediately came to his side and started to heal him. However he started screaming in pain.

"Why isn't it working? It should ease his pain not make it worse!" Wendy exclaimed in worry.

Out of nowhere, Natsu's skin started glowing.

"Now what's happening?!" Erza shouted.

Natsu started glowing even brighter. Within seconds it became so bright everyone in the room had to cover their eyes. The light took over the entire guildhall. Luckily it wasn't as bright for those downstairs but still bright enough to catch their attention. 30 seconds later the light died down.

Those in the infirmary, uncovered their eyes to find Natsu still sleeping in the bed. He seemed to have calmed down since he wasn't pain anymore. But one thing had everyone in the infirmary frozen in shock.

Natsu had turned into a little kid!