Nora

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

This can't be happening.

He's going to hurt me. Badly. Really badly.

"Who was that." He repeats. Angrr flashing in his eyes.

" No-nobody. It was nobody." My sobs becoming louder then my words.

"It didn't look like nobody." He growls out. He picks me up from the stairs, pulling me to the kitchen. He throws me down on the floor, pinning me down on the floor with his foot.

"It was. Please." I beg.

" Please." My voice weak, giving away how scared I am.

"You were told to get back together with Connor and then you went and kissed another boy."

" I'm giving you one last chance. Tell me who the boy was."

"Nobody."

I was scared not only for me but for Tadgh. I knew he was strong and that he had gone through something in his life. For gods sake, he was coming off a high. You don't take drugs unless something was horriblbly wrong in your life. But my brother was stronger.

"I'm sorry Nora but actions must have consequences." The tone of his voice told me he was far from sorry and whatever he was about to do he would enjoy.

He punch's me.

Again and.

Again and.

Again and.

Again.

Again.

I try to stop him but I can't do anything against the strong weight he is against my body. All I want to do is curl into a ball and cry.

I want my friends.

I want Tadgh.

I want my dad back.

I don't want to die, knowing there will be no one left to properly remember him. My brother is going crazy, my ma is on the brink of killing hersler and my sister was too young.

I should of told Tadgh. I should of told him while I still could have. But telling him would have meant coming to the fact that it was fault.
My dad was dead and it was my fault.

The weight of him was suddenly off of me. He was pulling me up. Maybe he was done and was going to help me. But then he was ripping of Tadghs hoodie, then my pant and my top. Until I'm standing there in my under garment.

"N-no." He's never done anything like that in the past but then again he's never done this before.

He steps back, walking into the kitchen and grabbing something from a draw. He comes back into the room holding a knife. My hearts stops.

I take a step back. He take one forward, the look in his eyes pure hatred. I don't want to hate him because I know this isn't him, this is drugs he takes but I'm so so scared and hating is all I can think to do.

I take another step back. He takes another step forward.

Back.

Forward.

Back.

Forward.

I try to take another step back but I end up against the wall. He take the reminding steps towards me, ending up standing right in front of me. He puts his body back on mine, pushing me up the wall. He holds the knife under my throat.

"You will never see this boy again or I will find him and kill him."

"You are going to get back together with connor and you are going to be happy about it."