Chapter 23

I am continuing this story because some readers have expressed their desire for it to continue. Their enthusiasm and support have motivated me to keep going, despite my initial decision to end it.

And the updates will come three times a week, so please decide which three days you would like to receive them.

Rajput Mansion,

Noon

In the Aahir room,

A gentle breeze stirred the curtains, letting in slivers of sunlight that danced across the floor, filling the room with a serene warmth, Aarushi sat on the bed, her gaze resting on her two children. Kian slept peacefully beside her, his tiny chest rising and falling gently, while the playful giggles of Kiana could be heard from outside as she enjoyed her time with Arya.

Aarushi's eyes then fell on a dish Mahir had made for her earlier in the day. The edges of the food were slightly burnt, and Aarushi sighed at the sight. However, something made her pick up the plate. She sat quietly, taking a small bite, the charred taste mingling with the other flavors.

Aarushi(thinking):- Itne bure bhi nahi hai.

(It's not that bad.)

She took a few more bites, savoring the gesture more than the taste. Just then, Kian stirred beside her, his tiny hands reaching out as he blinked his eyes open. A soft smile spread across his face, his eyes lighting up as he looked at her.

Kian(smiling,babyish voice):- Maa.

Aarushi froze, her heart skipping a beat. For a second, she couldn't believe her ears. She quickly scooped Kian into her arms, her face glowing with surprise and joy.

Aarushi:- Kya bola aapne phirse bolo.

(What did you just say? Say it again...)

But Kian, distracted, reached for her nuptial chain, playing with it in his tiny hands. Aarushi's voice softened, filled with wonder.

Aarushi:- Bolo na kuku aapne kya bola aapne.

(Say it, Kuku... what did you just say...)

Kian gazed up at her with an innocent smile, his eyes reflecting her joy.

Kian(smiling, in a soft, babyish voice):- Maa.

Tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she pulled him close, hugging him tightly, her heart overflowing with emotions. Just then, Kiana skipped into the room, her cheerful face quickly turning concerned when she saw the tears glistening in Aarushi's eyes.

Kiana(sadly):- Maasa tya hua aapto aap lo tyu laye ho.
(Maasa kya hua aapko aap ro kyu rahe ho.)

(Maasa, what happened? Why are you crying?)

Aarushi smiled through her tears, her voice trembling with happiness.

Aarushi(smiling):- Mai ro nahi rahi hu mai toh bahut khush hu pata hai aapko Kian ne abhi mujhe Maa bola.

(I'm not crying, I'm just really happy. You know, Kian just called me Maa.)

Kiana(excited):- Tacchi.
(Sacchi.)

(Really?)

Aarushi:- Ha.

(Yes.)

Kiana, delighted, sat next to Aarushi and started playing with Kian, her small fingers gently stroking his tiny hands.

Kiana:- Maasa kuku mudhe tya bulayeda aul tab bulayeda.
(Maasa kuku mujhe kya bulayega aur kab bulayega.)

(Maasa, what will Kuku call me, and when will he call me?)