🍷My Alibi🍷

Agastya 

Don't forget to listen to the music 🎵

If it wasn't Inder kaka waiting for me outside the club, I would have followed Eshani to her home or wherever she lives. It is not even hard to figure that out. 

Inder kaka smacked the shit out of me when he found me following three women and also scolded me for the vomit on my shirt. 

I could have slept whole night if it was not Eshani haunting my thoughts. Her cushion like breasts teasing me, her thighs like a canvas. If I could, I would have offered my death to that woman and devote all my blood to her. 

But she isn't made for blood, instead she is made pure like a holy river. 

I close my eyes again- Green eyes, pink lips, brown skin, golden piercing haunts me again. I wake up from my bed and walk straight towards the cabinet in front of me. 

Her small golden piercing that I have placed carefully inside a box is shining like a firefly. I pick the piercing between my fingers, rubbing it. It fell of last night when she was dancing on the table so seductively. 

I pressed the nose pin a little to hard, it pierced me. I clean it with rose water and keep it inside the box again. 

Her eyes are like a forest in midnight and her nose pin is like firefly- she isn't just a girl but nature herself.

I am trying to kiss a frog so I could turn him into a prince. 

I want to run far far away... 

Where would you run my fighter? The girl got me smirking at the middle of the night and the next day, I find myself standing in front of her. 

She was wrapped in an off-white robe, her hairlocks were wet and sticking on her neck, she wrapped the bedsheet in the next moment as asked me what I was doing here. 

"I thought Indians are more hospitable than this?" She looked away, tucking her hairlock behind her ears. 

"Don't talk like you are not an Indian, NRI- Non Reliable Indian." I control the burst of laughter as she slams taunt on me. "You can't just barge in like that!" The grip of her hand tightens over the bedsheet. 

"Barge in? You said I could come in, right? And well I am not inside yet." She notice my feet still behind the doorstep and embarrassment wash over her face. I show her the red box and her eyes brighten up. 

"Is it- Is it a r-ring?" She jumps from the bedsheet, running towards the main door. "You are going to propose me?" 

She opens the box and her face drops noticing the nose piercing instead. The pink on her cheeks earlier turned red and it seemed like she wanted to dig a hole and bury herself completely. 

"Oh-" She snatch the box away from me, squeezing her eyes and rushing back to the bed before my throat went dry again. 

"You are so smart Eshani. One kiss wouldn't make a man propose you." I walk inside to which she doesn't revolt anymore. She quietly tucks the golden pin on her nose. 

Haaye! 

"I know that!" Frustration shows up on her forehead as it creases. "Why would you bring such a pretty box for just a nose pin?" She grins watching the box. "I should try selling it!"

I sit at the corner of the bed, her diary is open and I read my name on it- Agastya Espresso🐸. Before I could read any further, she closed the diary with a thud noise. 

"Am I a frog to you?" I place my hand at my chest, fake hurting. She throws the diary away in embarrassment and thank god I didn't laugh at her face. 

"It was- forget it." I cross my arms and she reads something on my face which tells her to give me every reason for the last night.