🌻Mine🌻

Eshani

I felt the warmth and sandalwood scent following me in the dark corners of the alley. No guards, no people. Standing by the wall, I attached my body to the cool marble. 

My breath was erratic and I rubbed my hands, waist, opened my hair and ruined the curls. 

"Eshani." His whisper echoed in the darkness. "Are you fine." 

"No" I rubbed a faint tear coming out from my eyes. "I hated it." His body was near me, a finger brushing on my hair. 

"You have no idea how much it burned." I felt his lips on my ear. "You dancing with him, smiling at him as he was touching you." 

I shivered with the intensity of his words, his fingers grazed my jaw. "If it wasn't there palace, I would have ripped him apart into shreds." 

"You think I enjoyed it? I wanted to die Agastya." 

"shhh" he placed his finger on my lips. "The only one who would die real soon is him." 

His lips captured the soft skin of my neck, a sensitive spot his just discovered that would ruin me. His warmth erased the earlier presence of Parv dancing with me. 

I held his shoulder, hard muscles grinding against me as I shivered against the cold marble. I sink my teeth into his shoulder, muffling the moans when he added his leg between my thighs. 

"Agastya" I took his name, half drowsy and half needy while clutching into his back. I dropped his shawl on the ground pushing my body against his thighs. 

He moved his lips closer to mine, barely any space was left. "What do you want Eshani?" 

"You." I said hovering my hands inside his Kurta, the heat of his body consuming me. "All of you." I bit his neck before kissing him, his breath turned shallow- the weight of his body felt heavier on me but it felt good. 

The strange gazes, Parv, Gaurav everything else disappeared and my nipples turned pebble hard due to the friction of his body on mine. 

He left a small chuckle that vibrated through my lips. "I know doctor Psycho." His voice dangerously low, the heat of him mingles perfectly into mine.

I hover my hands on his naked back under the thin kurta, Agastya in traditional make me weak in the knees. I'm barely standing, only the weight of his body on mine is supporting me.

There is something about touching each other in a dark place like this, he plays with my dress as he knows no one would come.

No one who would want to live.

His possessive clasp on my neck make me leave a small gasp.

"I will undress you right now, right here and believe me Eshani... Once you become my Rani sa I would fuck you on every wall, every room in this kingdom."

He leans towards my breast, slowly peppering kisses, his hand moved from my throat to my cleavage.

I wanted to ask him about what he just said. Me being his Rani sa?

If it wasn't that dark, matching the color of his eyes then I would have known how deeply he means it.

Aren't we just bonded by a contract... Is all this not just because we are- we felt lonely all along and succumbed to each other for that blazing heat.

So why does his words brought this fluttering feeling to my stomach?

His desperate pinch on my nipple jerked me away from my thoughts, he was muttering something that I didn't hear.

"Yes or no?" He looked up from my breasts, I skipped the question that he asked me.

His tongue swirled in a lazy motion and my fingers mindlessly clutched into his hair. "Yes." I mindlessly replied him, moving him towards my stomach area.

He peppered kisses on my stomach, the fluttering feeling increased and rushed to my core. The intensity of my heart matched with the harsh grip I had on his hair.

He looked up again, hooking his fingers into the lower part of my dress. We couldn't see each other's eyes. At least I couldn't but I know he is asking for approval.

I nod, sinking myself into the wall of possible.

He swiftly shuffled my dress down, placing a kiss on my inner thighs.

And then-

His cold tongue pressed on my clit, in an agonizing slow sweep.

And I screamed his name, added a God with it too.

How could one act make me sound like a whore?

"Yes baby." He gave another lazy touch that left my clit throbbing.

My whole body is sending me shivers and everything that was into my brain was surrounded by a thick fog.

I place my one leg around his neck, my movements don't make sense. Another slow, teasing touch of his tongue and I arch my body, tears tricking down my eyes.

It feels like if my body doesn't get his contact, I would die.

I press his face closer but he moves his away. "What are you doing Eshani, tch so bad of you."

"Please it's not the time to- oh fuck just fuck me please." I clutch my hair, frustrated while holding his.

"As you wish, Rani sa." He clutched on my hips, that would definitely leave a bruising mark and devoured my pussy, I could feel the slicking noises mixed with his moans.

The earlier fragrance of sandalwood is now mixed with the fragrance of my wetness and the girl who used to be shy of her own body is shamelessly gawking a man- a murderously handsome one, eating it out like its his salvation. 

Agastya bent on his knees completely. "Can you see the Iron rod, up there?" I look up. "Y-yes?" 

"Hold it for me Rani sa." His gaze was locked on my pussy, his lips were wet. Consciousness of being eaten out for the first time was there but my mind was so corrupted by the way he is starving that I put it aside and gripped the iron rod. 

I felt exposed. My hands holding just a rod now, one thigh placed on the nape of his neck. My dress was somewhere thrown on the floor. He could easily see every curve, every inch of my body and the feeling made me die with anticipation. 

And the fact he was completely dressed... 

"Good, now hold on tight Eshani." He pressed his lips on my pussy again but this time it wasn't a tease, it was a taste. A taste that made him moan and place my other leg on his other shoulder. The only thing that was keeping me intact was the iron rod and Agastya's shoulders. 

I moaned, screamed but his tongue never stopped. Roughly making patterns on my clit and then the noise my pussy made while being sucked. My legs were shivering, the iron rod digging into my palm, if I let go then I would fall. 

It was insane. 

And I have never been in such a high. 

He shoved his tongue inside my cunt earning a whimper and then replaced it with his fingers. He was knuckle deep inside me and then he looked up with a grin. My breasts jumped up and down with every movement and my forehead was sweating. 

"You are a Goddess Eshani." He pulled out his fingers and then thrusted them at once. My orgasm was budding. "Cum for me Eshani, in my mouth." I tried to move away from his lips but his grip tightened on me. "Now." He said with authority and one pinch of his on my nipple made me shudder. 

I came into his mouth and he didn't even leave a single drop of it. 

My eyes flutter closed, the grip on rod loosened but till then he was done and had his protective grip on my waist. "You are so mine. So beautiful and mine." He tucked my hair, kissing my face and softly pecking my lips. "Mine." He said with every kiss. 

I was too tired to register his words and there is something about this man that I loosened all my guard and placed my head on his chest. I didn't care how would we get home, who would see us, who would dress me. 

Being with him is that much of a liberation to me.